*Free-spirited travellers, wild adventurers, and open-minded, intelligent dudes apply within*
I am a happy, bright, deeply caring, and enthusiastic person; my puppy, Muggy, is the greatest little creature in the world; I like to surprise myself every day; and I have serious addictions to Havaianas, travelling the world, blogging, Italian food, making my dreams come true, books, laughter, music, and kindness...
Ok, so here's the skinny on me: I'm 30; I've just completed my final year of studies at university to become a teacher; I spent the last 6 months of 2012 travelling around the world alone (Europe, USA, Canada); and spent 4 of those months studying abroad in Canada.
Before my life as a student, I worked in the International Headquaters of Australia's largest group of surf companies, managing their Intellectual Property portfolio (trademarks, designs, patents, counterfeit protection, etc).
I arrived home from my world travels at the beginning of the year and am looking for someone special to share my time with and to have more wonderful adventures with. I love to cook, travel (duh), read, blog (yes, I'm also a writer), hit the beach, play with my puppy, do yoga, meditate, laugh, go to markets, take roadtrips, watch movies, go to music festivals/concerts, drink wonderful coffee, have BBQs with mates, try new things, and get into all sorts of random shenanigans!
I am the sort of woman that likes to put on my favourite little dress and go out for a fabulous dinner, filled with hours of awesome, intellectual and entertaining conversation... but I'm also one of the lads, and I am happy chilling at home too (I'm a jeans, t-shirt and Havis kinda girl!)
Anything else you want to know? Just drop me a line :-)
At a glance
|Summary||MissSM29's details||MissSM29's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||29 - 37 yrs old|
Gold Coast, QLD
|within 50km of Miami 4220|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone who wants to spend time with the girl in their life; someone who enjoys amazing/intellectual conversations; has the travel bug; is loyal, faithful, and respectful; who loves cooking, laughing, swimming, coffee, going to markets, reading, road trips, and music.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Boy & Bear, Lumineers, Of Monsters & Men, Birds of Tokyo, John Butler Trio, Pete Murray...basically lots of Triple JJJ talent playing on my Summer Soundtrack! But I love all music, so it's a bit of a moot point...
- Gah, what haven't I read?!? I'm a massive book nerd...I'm currently reading Jack Kerouac's On the Road - brilliant read.
- Movies & TV
- My favourite movie is Midnight in Paris.
- Aussie Rules (I'm a Lions & Cats supporter), Union, Moto GP, Ice Hockey (a side-effect of living in Canada), Soccer, Futsal, Tennis, Basketball, Netball, Dancing...you can keep cricket though...
- Other Interests
- Just ask me...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissSM29 is online now.
- Get to know MissSM29 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: