MissCath (was MissScarlett1)
City girl with a country heart
Hi there! I'm a down to earth girl who loves embracing new experiences. I've travelled a fair bit and enjoy being outdoors amongst nature, cooking, painting, camping and having fun :) I have a passion for animals and am currently studying vet nursing whilst working for government. I also love music and play the piano and a bit of guitar.
I've recently returned to Sydney after several years in Canberra. I'm enjoying being back closer to family and exploring all the unique things that Sydney has to offer, although I also love to escape and get out to the country or down the coast from time to time.
I'm seeking someone with similar values who is honest, reliable and thoughtful. I believe a great friendship is the basis for a great relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||MissCath's details||MissCath's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||28 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
A man with a curious mind and a warm heart. Someone who has their own life and interests and appreciates a good conversation.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a variety of music. Some favs include London Grammar, the XX, Coldplay, the Jezabels, Matt Corby and Rudimental. I also play the piano and like to sing.
- I tend to like books based on true events or periods of history, or observational books but I could also devour a trashy mag if it was forced upon me... I'm currently reading A thousand splendid suns.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy a good movie and have pretty diverse tastes. In terms of TV I like anything that makes me laugh or think, but I don't watch anything religiously.
- Have dabbled in a few different social sports; currently playing in a squash comp. I also go to the gym and like to walk and am keen to do some hiking in the surrounding mountains.
- Other Interests
- Psychology, how the world works, food!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissCath is online now.
- Get to know MissCath safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '14