Nice girl - caring sweet honest - sometimes a little too honest
Life is good...I have great friends... active and energetic... Love sports... and live close enough to the beach to go as much as I want and yet still near enough to the city...
I am passionate about so many things...but making the most of life would be number one....my work allows me to help people...it's very rewarding.
I love good food, wine, dark chocolate, black coffee, dancing, camping, wave jumping, adventure.
If your still reading and want to know more about me then please contact me :)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Mon422's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||34 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 10km of Crows Nest 2065|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for the same thing everyone wants, someone who matches well. A love for life & all that's possible ;)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Not a huge fan of techno or heave house but every thing else is awesome. Love music with a beat u can move your hips to :)
- Movies & TV
- 2 broke girls, Big Bang, NCIS & elementary.
- I love all sports but I'd rather be out trying to do them than watching :-D
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mon422 is online now.
- Get to know Mon422 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Jun '13