Fun-loving with a quirky sense of humour :)
If I had to compare my life to date to a movie it would likely be something by Monty Python, only sillier. I get a great deal of enjoyment from working out people's sense of humour and making people laugh, as I like to think they're having as much fun as I am. Which is quite a lot.
At a glance
|Summary||Mondavidave's details||Mondavidave's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 75km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
Easy-going with a great sense of humour.
- Male or Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like classic old music as much as newer stuff, pretty much anything playing on the radio.
- Preferably fiction (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is among my favourites, as well as anything by Michael Crichton)
- Movies & TV
- Some of my current favourites: Dexter, Person of Interest, Homeland. As for movies I'm unashamedly a fan of Sci-fi / Fantasy (and am greatly looking forward to seeing the new Hobbit movie...)
- Not really a big fan of any particular sports
- Other Interests
- Would love to travel more, not necessarily overseas.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mondavidave is online now.
- Get to know Mondavidave safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '13