Articulate and insightful self-deprecator seeks confederate for consumption of food, drink(s), abstract ideas, travel and all-round creativity.
This fella seeks more than the obvious, a trip beyond the ordinary. I also like staying home to do spin records and watch movies/TV.
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the beach but certainly dig a beautiful vista, especially when enhanced by a large coffee or even larger glass of Pinot Gris.
I'm definitely a city guy (not a country guy) and I feel a tremendous affiliation with Americans - specifically their unflappable optimism. Also: how good is Melbourne? Answer: awesome for weekends away.
I'm a super-social person and I get a real kick out of bringing friends together. I also like the occasional day to myself - plug myself into the wall to recharge...during which time I write about nerdy things. When I'm not doing that, I'm paid to talk about nerdy things.
At a glance
|Summary||MoreFrankThanBlank's details||MoreFrankThanBlank's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Haymarket 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Agnostic, Other, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Often||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Some college, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm drawn to wit, elegance and Portugese tarts.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- The Hold Steady, Future Of The Left, Daft Punk, A Place To Bury Strangers, Talking Heads, Bowie, Morrissey, Arcade Fire, Bright Eyes, Monolake, Seekae, Nicolas Jaar. On music, I could type for miles.
- US road signs, cocktail menus.
- Movies & TV
- Definitely not The Shawshank Redemption. I mean, it's OK and you can't really fault Tim Robbins, but happier with David Lynch, Coen Brothers, Community, Breaking Bad (predictable, yes, but it really IS awesome), Shameless, anything touched by Charlie Brooker. Boss, Friday Night Lights.
- Cycling, tennis (occasionally) but 99% of weekly exercise regime served up by local gym.
- Other Interests
- Doug Stanhope. Bill Hicks. Adam Curtis.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MoreFrankThanBlank is online now.
- Get to know MoreFrankThanBlank safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 May '13