Looking at you, looking at me
I have a quick dry sense of humor and like to joke a lot, I enjoy making people laugh.
Internet dating is new to me, have you ever seen so many pictures of people standing in front of the mirror with there iPhone?
I'm quite social, and enjoy meeting new people.
I don't take myself too seriously, especially since no one else does.
I'm a gentleman, I believe in true love.
I am a positive thinker, defiantly a think outside of the box sort of guy.
I can be quite strongly opinionated, I really enjoy having a intellectual conversation with someone. At the same time I can get a long with anyone and be quite easy going, go with the flow sort of guy.
I run my on business, and that does very well, so I work my own hours. I'm very fortunate compared to most people to only have to work part time,. My friends like joke that I'm semi retired or maybe it's I'm semi retarded.
I have worked in around the construction and film industries mostly for the last 10 years.
Family is everything to me, I'm from a big one, and have 3 younger sisters. We usually catch up once a week at my parents place and we are all very close.
Kids are great fun, I like them a lot, though I could never really eat a whole one.
I prefer going out to eat or going to the movies or hanging out with friends, over the club scene.
I love doing any out door activities. I also like going to the city and going shopping. I'm not really into sports, I'll play or do anything for fun, but I never really sit down to watch them.
I am currently in the middle of making a feature film as a writer and director. That's where some of profile pics are from. I have beard in some pics but now I am clean shaven.
I am fairly out going and open minded and enjoy trying new things.
At a glance
|Summary||MrMovieMan's details||MrMovieMan's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||25 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I want a best friend, who likes talk. Someone to relax and enjoy life with. Should have a good sense of humor and likes to laugh. Someone who is easy going with have a positive attitude. Must love lots of romance and enjoy a variety of movies and music.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Funk, Soul (70's) Motown - James Brown, Sly & The Family Stone, Jimi Hendrix, Michael Jackson, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Rock The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin' Beatles, Lou Reed, David Bowie, The Doors, Psychedelic rock. Synthpop - The Human League, Blondie, The Cure,
- Non fiction mostly. Biographies, true crime, history,
- Movies & TV
- Thrillers, Comedies, Action, Dexter, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Godfather, The Professional (Leon), Dirty Harry, Mystic River, Pulp Fiction, Robocop, Kick Ass, Dumb and Dumber, Super Bad, Horrible Bosses. I go to the movies very regularly, and I have a projector cinema set up in my house.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MrMovieMan is online now.
- Get to know MrMovieMan safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Jul '13