I am a Lovely Lady longing for a smile and an adventure to share with that clichÃ© in life....a sole mate. Come and join me!
I have travelled the road that is less and will continue to do so. I am a country girl at heart with city charm. I love pairing travel with the right music which can be anything from Coldplay to Cold Chisel and capturing the moment is a passion of mine. I love photography, my family and friends, a good giggle and hug and cafe time. I have known the night life but now I am more comfortable with a G&T and a great home cooked meal. The weekends are usually spent creatively as I work on a portfolio for exibition....one day. That's me, now what about you?
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
MsLee7's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||44 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Northern District (eg. Shepparton), VIC||within 100km of Wangaratta 3677|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
For me my ideal partner is one that will love me as much as I will love them. That will be there for the good, the bad, the fun, the adventures, the laughs and the tears. I know, it sounds like a wedding vowel but, you have to be ready for the "getting old together".
- Male, for a relationship
- I have a very eclectic collection of music from Clannad to Nickleback. Music is always in the background and travels with me where-ever I go. My last concert was Cold Chisel and my favourite was Seal two years ago in Brisbane.
- I am currently reading "Eight Girls taking Pictures" and have recently recommended Bill Bryson to a friend of mine. I go through stages of disappearing into fantasy, Steven Donaldson being a firm favourite of mine and loved "The life of Pi".
- Movies & TV
- I loved "The Hobbit" and "Skyfall". I loved the cinematography of "The Life of Pi" and thought that "Argo" was an amazing story.I haven't seen a good movie though for a while I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do, its usually the ABC or SBS and Im a big fan of Dr Who & have been for a long time!
- Not so much of a participator of sport but, don't mind watching Rugby and listening to the cricket when its on. I love fishing though thats not so much of a sport as a great way to pass the time.
- Other Interests
- I don't have a garden at the moment but, am planning to have one real soon. If you hadn't picked up in the intro, I love photography, travel and cooking then enjoying a great meal, with the right drinks of course!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MsLee7 is online now.
- Get to know MsLee7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13