MsEducatedQlder2013 (was MsRepartee)
Seeking a normal relationship - no time wasters please : ) ; Seeking a decent and educated guy, who values substance :) In Brisbane a lot also and can move...
I'm looking for a relationship , ( i dont like superficial interactions), and so it would be nice to develop a friendship initially, dont you agree :) I care about people and would like to meet someone caring and unselfish, also. An education and fairly healthy lifestyle is nice and makes life more enjoyable too - not obsessive just stuff like evening walks, bush walking, etc
I have a fairly vibrant personality, but can be relaxed and quietly spoken, also. I enjoy a wide variety of cultural pursuits such as theatre, arthouse cinema, photography and music. I'm flexible, inquisitive and like learning new ideas, and so on :)
I'd like to meet an educated, communicative guy who is mature and feeling ready for a serious relationship - and who hopefully has some flexible ideas rather than fixed ones....i have been told i have a great sense of humour and i love to joke around and make the most of each and every day in life - there is no room for worrying about trivial things, when the world outside awaits ! :)
At a glance
|Summary||MsEducatedQlder2013's details||MsEducatedQlder2013's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||33 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 500km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Other||Consulting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Government, IT / Telecoms, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, HR/Employment / Training, Healthcare / Medical, Construction, Mining, Education / Science|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Management, Business Owner, Senior Management, Technical, Executive|
What I'm looking for
An educated guy who can be his own person but relaxed, believes in good communication, has some common interests, and maturity :)
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Triple J rotation eg Matt corby, Temper trap, Flume, plus - Coldplay (I even admit, I saw them in concert ) Jack johnson - saw him at the Byron bay blues festival ! Sarah blasko, Jazz - James morrison on the trumpet is great, Chris Botti, norah jones, and many more
- autobiographies, Roald Dahl's was amazing, enjoyed the God Delusion, scifi - like Phillip K Dick in particular, Dune and Red Mars weren't bad, Stephen Donaldson is dubious :), ... i also read the Financial review and have an interest in the stockmarket, investments and so on ....
- Movies & TV
- Fight Club, A Royal Affair, Adaptation - an astoundingly intellectual approach to life's choices :) , Burn after reading - coen brothers, The Departed, The Silence of the Lambs, Contact, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Being John Malkovich, Tim Burton movies - Sweeney Todd etc
- Hiking, dance - salsa and le step at various times, skiing, evening walks, i like to vary my actvities, and to try different things like kayaking or indoor rockclimbing...but im not a fitness junkie or a sit on the beach all day person, walks on the sand in the afternoon are nice though...
- Other Interests
- See above :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MsEducatedQlder2013 is online now.
- Get to know MsEducatedQlder2013 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Jul '14