MontageMusic (was Muchobliged)
Want to read something that won't leave you feeling nauseous for being here? *opens oven* Here's one I prepared earlier...
My friends would describe me as witty, thoughtful and conscientious, with a wicked sense of humour that's enjoyably a little dark and twisted. Some would say I'm also charming, funny and ridiculously good-looking. But just a few... I can't afford to bribe everyone!
What I am is a socially aware guy, who enjoys experiencing the outdoors, and fails effortlessly at taking life all too seriously. One day I'd like to live in a tree house. But I'd also be pretty content in a place with really nice floorboards.
For thrills I enjoy riding Perth's hills on my mountain bike, indoor climbing, or the feeling of carving past cars on my morning ride to work. When I can make it possible I'll board a plane to discover new sights. Preferably a sundrenched spot with awesome beaches. Future travel destinations are never far from my mind.
I've always been a creatively inclined person. Despite studying design I found being a paid creative wasn't in my best interests. But when I can I like to sit and draw my imaginations, take photos & learn more about photography, or think of things I could re-purpose or make (my current project is a pair of bedside tables).
Other interests melting in my pot include feeding my habit for artisan breads, beer appreciation, enjoying our beaches, live music, lucid dreaming, cooking, and exploring Perth's evolving cafe and bar scene. Any place that caters to my righteous dietary requirements is good in my books, especially when breakfast is on the menu :)
At a glance
|Summary||MontageMusic's details||MontageMusic's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||22 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 75km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Attached/married seeking friends only|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I believe it's better to have a small amount of something precious than an abundance of mediocrity. I'm looking to meet someone who shares my view, who's a little precious herself (shorter than me at least), wears a bright smile, and lives with a lust for new experiences both here and abroad.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- a super bonafide eclectic combo of mixtape mastery, set to shuffle.
- I wish I had more time to make this sound substantial. Reading is an unfortunately infrequent activity.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks. Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Simpsons, nature documentaries.
- Cycling, indoor climbing, snorkeling.. sport is fitness.
- Other Interests
- Drawing, the beach, animals, traveling, cooking, practicing street smarts, browsing the interwebs. Reminding others there are always PlentyOf Fish in the sea. Putting 2 + 2 together.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MontageMusic is online now.
- Get to know MontageMusic safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13