Rock music, spicy chilli and good company - what more is there to life?
Well for me anyway that's about all I need.
I have a software company and have always been pretty ambitious and entrepreneurial. Like to read a lot, movies are good.
I live near the beach so I guess walks on the beach is something I actually do, not just a cliched thing to say.
Strong minded, cheeky sometimes, try to treat others as I would like to be treated. Generally trying to be a good citizen must be a good thing to do.
At a glance
|Summary||MusicLoverSydney's details||MusicLoverSydney's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||Sydney - North, NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social, Private|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone nice primarily. Aesthetically presentable always helps. Similar interests would be good but I've got a pretty broad range of things that interest me so could learn to love something I haven't tried.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- love old time rock and roll like led zeppelin, rolling stones but also powderfinger and all the other great australian bands. I was listening to Gotye BEFORE Somebody I Used to Know. I do like music other than rock but mainly rock.
- Fifty Shades of Grey. No, only joking - I had books like that when I was a teenager only then it was called porn. Just books from the library really, so any fiction that looks like it might be good. Like reading history, Love science books.
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV. All the latest movies as they come out but only if they're not crap.
- Run a lot. Gym. Bought a windsurfer a while ago for the workout it gives while having fun.
- Other Interests
- Red wine, chilli. Good company. Chilli.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MusicLoverSydney is online now.
- Get to know MusicLoverSydney safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '13