Deep inside me is a soul that was born in half. The other half is unknown but it is awaiting to be rejoined. Two halves create one true soul.
As Sam Cooke once sang " I was born by a river."
Yep that's right The Swan I think, well not quite right next to it but near it.
My name is Craig, apparently my parents just like the sound of the name. I later found out that's where I first lived in this world was a suburb called Craigie. Hmm... I reckon they just just couldn't decide on one name they both liked and figured hey let's the boy name after the suburb. Honestly I like the fact I'm Craig of Craigie.
So who am I? as the question goes. Well I am genuine bloke who tries to treat people right and with respect. I'm a former chef, gladly no longer doing those horrible hours. Life is more important than working all those hours and anyway I only wanted to learn to how to cook, mission accomplished. I'm now a cellar/maintenance man, the hours are great giving me plenty of time to follow the passions of life. One of those passions is playing in a band which I play guitar and sing. We play a few gigs every now and then and we really enjoy getting together once a week to have a good jam. I love the outdoors so I've adopted nature as my place of relaxation and activity. With that love I couldn't think of a better place to live than the Sunny Coast, it has it all as far as I'm concern. Ok it doesn't have the snow but that's what travelling is for. I've done a little bit of travelling over time. I once lived in the Germany for a year and the U.K for 7 years. Yet I still feel I want to see more of the world. I'm a bit of a sports lover. I grew up in the backyard kicking, hitting or throwing a ball of some sort. Now it's just part of me.
At a glance
|Summary||MusicalCraig's details||MusicalCraig's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||24 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||within 25km of Sippy Downs 4556|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
A lady with a beautiful soul, who is active, caring and fun. Someone who makes me laugh with her humour. Her Beauty.... knocks me out
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love it all. Pretty much every genre if the song is good I'll like it. It's my passion and playing in a band makes it even more fun. Triple J is the station that is locked into the #1 Preset for the car radio. Live Music / DJs tends to make me wanna dance.
- Honestly I don't read a lot but sometimes I enjoy a good read my favourites are The Power of One, The Traveller, Lord of the Rings, River God, Blue Horizon, Musashi. I like Biographies as well.
- Movies & TV
- I love Movies, The modern day version of Storytelling. I'll watch anything good yes even the romantic movies. I love a good TV Series like Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Entourage, Black Books, Modern Family, Scrubs, West Wing, Fawlty Towers, the A-team
- I love Sport, I'm pretty active in that area No longer playing competitvely but love to have a muck around with the mates or odd the event. Enjoy going to the gym not one for the bodybuilding more the crossfit/bodyweight side of excerise. Love going to live sport, just can't beat a good atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy roaming some nature taking photos on my camera (although I'm very much an amateur). Hiking, Road Trips, Cooking, Hanging out with Friends and Family. Playing Pool. Love the Beach and swimming in the pool or jumping off a cliff into a waterhole. Mind, Body and Spirit is fine way of life
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MusicalCraig is online now.
- Get to know MusicalCraig safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 May '13