Someone different from the mainstream.
Hi all. After nearly 20 years in Australia I've decided to try this for the new year.
I am Irish and haven't lost my accent TG ;-)
Don't have much time for the clubs and bars scene unless it involves a good live band.
I am happy with my life and have a wide variety of interests.
I am a musician, and play a few different instruments
Hmm, what else? I have an 'quirky' sense of humour and look for the positive in everything.
At the moment I am a full time PhD student and do some lecturing and tutoring.
I can relate to and am comfortable with people of all ages.
I like honesty, integrity and good conversation.
I like art, music, film and good theatre.
Photos are recent.
I have some other smiley ones somewhere, not very photogenic.
If I send you a kiss please reply, or if you send me one I will return the courtesy asap.
Also, I am not a 'bloke' nor do I have the inclination or capacity to be one.
I am also not interested in playing games. I am here to meet someone genuine and likeminded.
If you can relate to that then I have a lot to offer to the right person :-)
At a glance
|Summary||Muso65's details||Muso65's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 75km of West Perth 6005|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I really don't know, I think someone who is comfortable with themselves and also someone who is honest and caring. If you are a musician or can sing then that's an added bonus. I guess I will know when I meet her.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Everything, but mostly blues and jazz.
- Too much to list here. I read a lot of academic stuff, but like good novels (have read all of Le Carre's books), LOTR, non-fiction, Julian Barnes, Cornflakes boxes...the list is endless.
- Movies & TV
- I'm ok watching the latest blockbuster as well as cult, indie or documentaries. No reality TV though, Although, if you like it, I won't judge. It just doesn't do it for me.
- I like rugby union, tennis (sometimes) and swimming.
- Other Interests
- Coffee shops, music, reading, good conversation, poetry, drawing and photography amongst others...oh yes, and chocolate :-)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Muso65 is online now.
- Get to know Muso65 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13