Today is where my book begins, the rest is still unwritten....
I am not interested in most guys romantically and besides perhaps that's what makes those few unique individuals that I do connect with all more special. I am down to earth, honest, sometimes restless, analytical, and opinionated (if I believe in something strongly, but always keen to hear someone else's opinion). I am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out one of my own. I am independent but far from being a feminist. Sarcasm is a spice of life, so bring it on. Timeless books and movies that make you wonder for days about whose side you are on put great flavour into many of my evenings.
I suppose I should write something about my life. I am a Defence Force brat. By the time I was 5 years old I had travelled to 6 different countries and lived in 3. As part of the Defence Force we as a family had to move every 2 years, both within Australia and Overseas. I changed schools every 2 years, which I found exciting - as it was the norm for me. Once leaving school I spent 2 years on and off in the USA teach swimming, Life Guarding and Horse Riding at Summer Camp. I lived in the UK for 7 years in the mid nineties and came back to Melbourne in 2000. My family are spread all over the world, my sister and her family live in London, my parents are living and working (well my Dad is, Mum is just spending his money) in Dubai and my Brother and his family recently returned to Barwon Heads after living in Dubai for 4 years. Travelling is a huge part of my life.
I now have a 2 year old daughter, 2 dogs and 2 cats (I am also animal mad), so I am grounded for a while - but I still plan to take yearly holidays.
What's your story? What are you greatest pet-peeves and what makes you weak in your knees from joy and happiness.
At a glance
|Summary||MustLoveDogs5's details||MustLoveDogs5's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||34 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong, VIC||within 250km of Barwon Heads 3227|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is honest, reliable, has good values, uncomplicated and has a love for animals.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I love all types of Music, always willing to listen to anything (except Heavy Metal, Rap, House, Techno etc). I love music from 40's right through to today's music.
- One day I could be reading a Bio on Hitler the next it could be Fifty Shade of Grey. I will try and read anything. I enjoy reading at night and drifting into a dream about what I have just read.
- Movies & TV
- I admit I like to watch trash TV, I just love watching how other people behave (whether it is scripted or not). I also enjoy murder mysteries, history channel, good old American Sit coms and British humour. I also enjoy all types of movie, I don't have a favourite, all depends on my mood.
- I enjoy horse riding, diving, tennis and swimming. I do enjoy the outdoors, but not if it is too hot!
- Other Interests
- I am animal mad, have been since I was born. If I could work or live in the Zoo, I would. I also enjoy singing and dancing. In depth conversation about life and travelling excite me. I enjoy people watching, as I find the human race fascinating.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MustLoveDogs5 is online now.
- Get to know MustLoveDogs5 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Dec '13