Let's give this a crack
Well its time to give this a shot and I can't help but feel like it has half a chance of at least giving me a good story or two.
I'm a pretty easy going, fun and relaxed Kiwi guy who's been in Melbourne for nearly 7 years now. I'm career focussed, working in marketing, but like to keep a good balance between work and play. I tend to swing from one to the other but figure it all evens out in the end.
I hold my family close, even though they're physically not, and have a great bunch of friends in Melbourne and other parts of the world that mean the world to me.
I'm here to have a crack at meeting some lovely guys. Between work and my general social life, I've found it hard to meet new, interesting guys, so let's see how this goes - I'm open!
My weeks are usually filled work work and trying to keep healthy, while my weekends tend to comprise of the opposite - friends, eating, drinking a bit of dancing and frivolity. Or taking the odd one to get out of the city or veg on the couch.
I like to read a bit, love all sorts of music, movies & TV and really love to travel.
So that's my version of what now feels like quite a generic profile, but please do ask and I'll give you all the detail you'd like.
At a glance
|Summary||Mutch's details||Mutch's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||22 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 100km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Often||Non-drinker, Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Generally looking for kind, caring, real guys that have a genuine interest in developing a strong relationship - something that's not easy but certainly worth it. I'd like to think I'll be as open as I can through this process, so don't hold back.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts, from Top 40 bubble gum pop to more serious stuff. Daft punk, cinematic orchestra, boy & bear, the limiters, fat Freddie's drop, Ben harper and everything in between.
- Recent favourites include Middlesex, House of Sand and Fog, Steve Jobs, the Adventures of Kavalier and Clay.
- Movies & TV
- The newsroom, Suits, orange is the new black, house of lies, house of cards.... List goes on.
- Saints supporter but don't hold it against me, love the tennis each summer too.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mutch is online now.
- Get to know Mutch safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Dec '13