Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy. Are you my kind of crazy?
Once upon a time in a past life, I used to draw houses for a living. Then I had a 1/3 life crisis, decided I didn't want to spend the rest of my life sitting behind a desk and so now I'm a nurse. When I'm not a nurse, I am a creative person. I enjoy photography, restoring furniture and experimenting with art. I enjoy watching movies of almost any genre, except maybe horror. I love a good superhero flick, action and sci-fi, but please don't hold that last one against me. Some of my favourite movies include Spaceballs (Mel Brooks is a genius), Empire Records, the Terminator films, a few good chick flicks, and anything by Kevin Smith. I'm an avid reader and enjoy a lot of different authors and book series. The Fifty Shades of Grey series is not among them though, someone needs to burn that crap. If you are in a bookstore and you see that book upside down on the shelf, it was probably me that did it.
I enjoy travelling, and have been to a few interesting places in the last few years. Egypt, Thailand, and to the USA more than once. Next on the agenda would be Europe, and just for something a little bit different, Antarctica.
I want to clarify one part of my profile. I don't have any problem meeting someone who has children of their own, however, I would like to also have my own child(ren) at some point. This might be a deal breaker for you, so just thought you should know.
If you enjoy spending time with friends, eating good food, and having a few drinks, then you are looking in the right place. I'm a social person, I love to get out in the fresh air for a walk or just to sit and watch the world go by. I can be a little bit crazy (ok...a lot), but it all comes down to who I'm hanging out with.
At a glance
|Summary||MyHappenstance's details||MyHappenstance's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||32 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 75km of Newcastle 2300|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone honest, caring and can have a laugh at me, with me and about themselves. No need to share every interest but a few common interests wouldn't go astray. I am looking for someone who is interested in building a strong relationship, and who also wants to have children somewhere along the way.
- Male, for a relationship
- Billy Joel, Missy Higgins, Chris Isaak, Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, Barenaked Ladies, Boyce Avenue, Kina Grannis, Bruno Mars, Aerosmith, Radiohead, Ben Folds, John Coltrane.
- What's on my Kindle? Stephen King, Harry Potter, a few biographies, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, random sci-fi, some classics that I remember reading when I was younger and so I've been reading them again, and a Game of Thrones book that I really need to get around to reading.
- Movies & TV
- Where do I start? Seriously. I have a decent movie collection and like a lot of different genres. Action, sci-fi and I'm always a fan of a good chick flick.I also enjoy a good comedy. Love the Kevin Smith series of films (except maybe for Clerks 2, though I'm told I need to give it another chance).
- I went to a baseball game in the USA a few years ago and loved it. I'm really not a fan of cricket, though everyone keeps telling me I need to go to a match, so I'm willing for you to try and change my mind. I am a fan of the V8 supercars, though I don't really get to watch many rounds anymore.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy board and card games, and have a few interesting ones that most people have never heard of. They are entertaining when you are sober, and even more entertaining when you are not. Photography used to occupy a lot of my free time, though my camera is feeling rather neglected of late.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MyHappenstance is online now.
- Get to know MyHappenstance safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Apr '14