Ok so 2012 wasn't my time....is 2013? I'm looking for someone who gives me butterflies, makes me laugh and challenges my brain
I'm an extrovert who loves good conversation and socialising. I work full-time and have a 16 year old son around 70% of the time. He's a pretty cool kid although he spends a fair amount of time in his man cave. I'm a curvy size 14 so if you don't like curves stop reading now! Im loyal, faithful and generous. Im affectionate and love cuddles and spooning :) i hope to find someone special who can express themselves but doesn't over complicate life! In my spare time I read, watch movies and socialise with family and friends. I'm just getting into photography and one day would like to take erotic pics of women as presents for their partners - lingerie/props etc. I am not judgemental and expect the same from my loved ones. Racism and Homophobia make my blood boil. We are not all the same but we are all equal.I consider myself an average cook so this is something I want to work on in the future - particularly Indian food. I've travelled a fair bit around Australia and to Europe and am planning a trip to Thailand this year for my 40th Birthday - I'd love to take someone with me - but if not I'll have a ball on my own! Please include a pic if you contact me. I plan to buy some stamps in a little bit, but am just having a look for now.
At a glance
|Summary||Mytime2012's details||Mytime2012's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart, TAS||within 100km of Hobart 7000|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who makes me laugh, and will challenge me. Conversational chemistry is a must. Someone who is affectionate, openminded and can relax and enjoy time together and "me" time. I'm not really the outdoorsy type so if you could drag me into the great outdoors that would be great.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Van Morrison, Pink Floyd, Pink, Dido,electronic music - not as much as I did in my 20"s but I've seen some pretty cool DJ's. Rock, Pop. Pretty much everything except thrash and death metal.
- Anything I can lay my hands on! Chick Lit, Erotica and Jodi Picoult are favourites .And yes I love the Twilight books I admit.The last good book I read was The Help
- Movies & TV
- Watch lots of TV's series but not on TV. Prefer to watch a series at a time. Lately -Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Killing Time, American Horror Story, Homeland, 24. On actual TV - Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, How I met your mother. Love superhero movies, Chick Flicks, Crime, Drama,
- Love watching AFL, Formula 1 and Tennis. Sometimes play badminton but walking is the most excercise I enjoy.
- Other Interests
- Op-shopping, Photography, Socialising, Board Games, Hanging out with my son when he emerges from his room on the odd occasion!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mytime2012 is online now.
- Get to know Mytime2012 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13