Looking for my Prince Charming, not a one night stand
Why am I here? Well, although I'm really quite happy with my life, I think I've been just running through it at such a crazy pace it's finally dawned on me that I need to make an effort to cut out what's not necessary and to make time for someone special. Now onto the second chapter in my life - looking forward to travelling as having kids young didn't allow a lot of time for that but really looking forward to it. I have had my share of failures and disappointments and am proud of the independent, capable and stronger woman I have become. I am secure and happy with myself, but...Life is meant for two! I enjoy gardening, home decorating, movies, concerts, sporting events, dinners, boating, music and celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, honest and have a great sense of humor. My family and friends are very important to me. A man who can make me laugh are important qualities. No pressure! Let's just relax...become friends and get to know each other... and see what happens.
At a glance
|Summary||Naomi3's details||Naomi3's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||40 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, Other Caucasian, South European, Mixed Race|
|Religion||Anglican||Atheist, Anglican, Jewish, Catholic, Other Christian, Agnostic|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has a genuine zest and passion for life and / or someone who is ready to be an amazing partner and accept an amazing partner into their life. I don't care what you drive and what kind of suit you wear, but I am very interested in who you are and who I will be when you are next to me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- The car radio is set to 2Day FM and I love all types of music from the 80s, 90s and now.
- Biographies and autobiographies. Having said that I have just completed the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy......Mmmm that's maybe why I am on here.
- Movies & TV
- Romantic comedies, dramas, thrillers, action but do need popcorn when watching a movie.
- Love attending live sporting events especially the rugby (even club games). Also watch the NRL and basketball. Used to play squash many moons ago. New Years Resolution was to get new running shoes which I did, now just need someone to run with.
- Other Interests
- ...aaah..I wish I could put something really interesting here but you know what, after running about doing the housework, shopping and working full-time, whatever free time I do have, I catch up for a wine and a meal with my friends.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Naomi3 is online now.
- Get to know Naomi3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Sep '14