Onto the ocean and into the sea
Hi, thanks for checking out my profile. It's hard to sum yourself up in a few paragraphs but here I go.
A typical week for me is spent at work (obviously), catching up with friends, going to gym, cooking, watching some new tv show(s), tending to my jerk cats needs and whatever else a normal person does. I also really enjoy music, photography, going to the beach, checking out new restaurants/cafes/recipes, random road trips, bike riding, tech related things, lining up a bunch of movies/tv shows for a marathon and hanging with friends. I'll never pass up a house party or a great gig but I'm generally not one to go out to clubs (unless someone goes out on a limb and swears it'll be good).
I'd like to meet someone with similar interests, who's fun, who's adventurous and can dish it back as well as they can take it. I'm naturally a funny guy but a super attractive quality is if you can laugh at my jokes*.
*I'm not even kidding
At a glance
|Summary||Nathantron's details||Nathantron's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||25 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's smart, funny and independent. I love being able to unwind and converse with friends and/or a partner, so social skills are highly welcomed :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Big fan of JJJ and most bands that would tour on Soundwave. Pretty open to anything but I guess my heart lies primarily with guitar fuelled rock. I've been playing SongPop and apparently I'm good at 80's hits, classic rock and 90's alt whilst being horrible in modern rap, I'd say this is accurate.
- Not much of a reader and I somewhat openly admit guilt about this. If I read anything it's usually something that's already been turned into a movie or tv show and I'm so engrossed in the story that I want to read the books (I understand this is backwards).
- Movies & TV
- Curb Your Enthusiasm, Banshee, Workaholics, Sons of Anarchy, CSI, Inbetweeners, Breaking Bad, Chuck, Modern Family, The Office and probably a bunch more. I'm not a movie snob but please tell me you've seen Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and we'll be ok.
- Participation - Yes, Watching on TV - No. I cycle a decent amount and have recently picked up tennis (I'm horrible) and I regularly goto the gym. Apart from those I'm happy jumping in for park soccer/football/frisbee etc.
- Other Interests
- Photography, playing guitar/writing music, travel, video games, random internet surfing, cooking and attempting to make cocktails !!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nathantron is online now.
- Get to know Nathantron safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Apr '14