Yolo is just Carpe Diem for idiots
I'm 29, living in the inner west. I work in IT and play guitar in a band.
During the week my time is spent at work/writing music & rehearsing/watching tv/tending to my cats jerk needs/going to gym and whatever else a normal person does. I enjoy music, cooking, bike riding, photography, tech related things and hanging with friends. I'll never pass up a house party or great gig but I'm generally not one to go out to clubs (unless they're awesome).
I'd generally like to meet someone with similar interests, who's fun and adventurous. Another super attractive quality is if you can laugh at my jokes*.
*I'm not even kidding
At a glance
|Summary||Nathantron's details||Nathantron's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||23 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's smart, funny and independent. I love being able to unwind and converse with friends and/or a partner, so social skills are highly welcomed :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pop/Rock/Punk/Alternative I've been playing a boatload of SongPop and apparenly I'm really good at 80's hits, classic rock and 90's alternative whilst being horrible in modern rap. I'd say this is accurate.
- Not much of a reader, do random IT textbooks or comics count? If I read anything it's usually something that's already turned into a movie or tv show and I'm so engrossed in the story that I want to read the books (I understand this is backwards).
- Movies & TV
- Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Big Bang Theory, Workaholics, Peep Show, CSI, Inbetweeners, Breaking Bad, Chuck, Modern Family, The Office, Justified, Las Vegas
- Participation - Yes, Watching on TV - No. I cycle a decent amount and have recently picked up tennis (I'm horrible) and I regularly goto the gym. Apart from those I'm happy jumping in for park soccer/football/frisbee etc.
- Other Interests
- Playing guitar/writing music, photography, travel, video games, random internet surfing, cooking and attempting to make cocktails !!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nathantron is online now.
- Get to know Nathantron safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: