Boats are safe in the harbour, but that's not where they belong.
I work for a 'white shoe' firm in the CBD and can honestly say I enjoy what I do. I'm challenged more than any other job I know of, I get to experience a lot of variety, I get to travel quite frequently - which I love - and I get the chance to work with some phenomenally bright people, who I learn from everyday.
I love sports. But participating rather than watching. I'm a bit competitive, but in that passive kind of way - definitely not cut throat, or in your face... but I love to win. Favourite sports at the moment are swimming, surfing, and running, but I also do yoga when I get the chance. An active lifestyle is important to me.
Othed random things about me: I've climbed Kilimanjaro for charity, I speak Mandarin, and I've bungee jumped the tallest platform in the world... twice.
Anything else, just ask.
At a glance
|Summary||Nautica5's details||Nautica5's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||18 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves adventure, spontaneity, fun, and new challenges. Oh and someone who's low maintenance as I'm very independent.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything from Kings of Leon to Avicii
- Malcom Gladwell, Robin Sharma, Christopher McDougall
- Movies & TV
- Suits, Entourage
- Sailing, Climbing, Snowboarding, Surf, Swimming, Running
- Other Interests
- Mandarin, Travel, Nightlife, Daylife, Sunsets, Sunrises, Brunch
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nautica5 is online now.
- Get to know Nautica5 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Mar '14