SkinnyLatte (was NewGirl79)
Some things are better off left unsaid... That is the stuff I usually blurt out right away
Known at work as "That Chick Who is Always Smiling" by those who don't know my actual name, I will always find the amusing side to everything, and I like to think I'm hilarious!
I have a quirky sense of humour, and have been told that I can be very cheeky at times. I have a habit of saying exactly what is on my mind (without filter) which gets me into trouble and my friends find it highly entertaining. I like to think just because we get older doesn't mean we need to grow up and admit that it is not unusual for me to jump in puddles when it rains or throw in a spontaneous pirouette while walking down the street.
I like to travel every chance I get and have a habit going overseas with as little notice as possible and have booked holidays with less than a week's notice... yep, I've done this more than once! I am just as happy roughing it with a backpack, sleeping bag and camping gear, as I am laying poolside with a cocktail in my hand.
When I am not jet-setting, be it for work or play, I am usually found with friends at the beach or the local sushi train. Beer gardens, live bands, a few drinks on a night out, or even a late breakfast enjoying the sunshine. I enjoy getting dressed up and "acting like a lady" when the occasion calls for it, but embrace the days where I can slum it in an old singlet top, trakkie pants and no make up!! I try and get to the gym about 4-5 times a week... if I can find the motivation, but sometimes I'm lazy and instead find my inner zen doing yoga or meditation.
My mother keeps at me asking "when Im going to meet a nice guy and settle down" so on here to find something to keep my mother happy!! ha ha, not really, but I am not looking for the one night stand thing. If I wanted that I could just get drunk at a local club.
At a glance
|Summary||SkinnyLatte's details||SkinnyLatte's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||33 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who can reach the stuff off the top shelf and can open the jars I can't. Loves a laugh and can appreciate the joys of sarcasm. Looks after themselves but not too obsessive (acknowledges that pizza and chocolate are still food groups). Can tolerate that I dont have a usual 9-5 job
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- No particular genre or artist, but if I can belt it out at the top of my lungs completely out of tune I'm happy (don't worry... this is restricted to only when I'm alone in my car)
- Books that tend to be part of a series, nothing worse than finishing a good book, so always happy when there's a "sequel." I also enjoy the new age/holistic/enlightenment stuff, it just suckers me in everytime
- Movies & TV
- Love a good drama, thriller or comedy but my all time favourites would have to be Spaceballs or Princess Bride! Haven't watched a horror flick since "The Ring" scared me stupid. My tv went snowy about a week after I watched it.. (True story!) Don't really watch much tv anymore
- No thanks. Don't mind others watching/playing/enjoying it but I may have something more exciting to do like... stab myself in the eye with a fork. Though in saying that, I am more than happy to spend an hour or so at the gym a couple of times a week.
- Other Interests
- Quiet nights in, rowdy nights out, but usually somewhere on middle ground. Being with friends, good conversations over a coffee or a sushi train conveyor. Meditation on a cliff at my local beach. At times I have the attention span of a peanut whereas other times am quite content to do nothing
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SkinnyLatte is online now.
- Get to know SkinnyLatte safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Sep '14