SkinnyLatte (was NewGirl79)
Some things are better off left unsaid... That is the stuff I usually blurt out right away
Known at work as "That Chick Who is Always Smiling" by those who don't know my actual name, I will always find the amusing side to everything.
I have a quirky sense of humour, and have been told that I can be very cheeky at times. I have a habit of saying exactly what is on my mind which can get me into trouble but my friends find it highly entertaining. I am extremely loyal to those I love, and sometimes forget I'm supposed to be all grown up and admit that it is not unusual for me to jump in puddles when it rains or throw in a spontaneous pirouette while walking down the street.
I like to travel every chance I get and have been known to book holidays with less than a week's notice (yeah... I've done this more than once). My last overseas trip was booked 3 days before I left. I am just as happy roughing it with a backpack, sleeping bag and camping gear, as I am laying poolside with a cocktail in my hand.
I can be away for work a lot, but when I am not jetsetting (be it for work or play) I surround myself with friends, at cafes, beaches, beer gardens, generally being outdoors soaking up Vitamin D or if the weather is slightly more questionable, curled up on the lounge with my cat, a cup of tea and a good book. I try to get to the gym at least 4-5 times a week.... depending on level of motivation or just find my inner zen doing yoga or meditation.
Words to describe me?? Pretty much what you see is what you get. I'm independent, uncomplicated, down-to-earth and honest (sometimes to a fault). I will never pretend to be something I'm not as I am a terrible liar!
At a glance
|Summary||SkinnyLatte's details||SkinnyLatte's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||32 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who can reach the stuff off the top shelf and can open the jars I can't. Loves a laugh and can appreciate the joys of sarcasm. Looks after themselves but not too obsessive (pizza and chocolate are still food groups). Can tolerate that I dont have a usual 9-5 job
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- No particular genre or artist, but if I can belt it out at the top of my lungs completely out of tune I'm happy (don't worry... this is restricted to only when I'm alone in my car)
- Books that tend to be part of a series, nothing worse than finishing a good book, so always happy when there's a "sequel." I also enjoy the new age/holistic stuff, it just suckers me in everytime
- Movies & TV
- Love a good drama, thriller or comedy but my all time favourites would have to be Spaceballs or Princess Bride! Haven't watched a horror flick since "The Ring" scared me stupid. My tv went snowy about a week after I watched it.. (True story!)
- No thanks. Don't mind others watching/playing/enjoying it but I may have something more exciting to do like ... stab myself in the eye. In saying that though, I am more than happy to spend an hour or so at the gym a couple of times a week
- Other Interests
- Quiet nights in, rowdy nights out, but usually somewhere on middle ground. Being with friends, good conversations over a latte or a sushi train conveyor. Meditation on a cliff at my local beach. At times I have the attention span of a peanut whereas other times am quite content to do nothing
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SkinnyLatte is online now.
- Get to know SkinnyLatte safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: