If I had to describe myself in one word it would be................
Not sure if this is the best approach but thought I would go with a genuinely honest assessment of myself. I am a very active person and love any form of exercise. I ride or run most days and get to the gym at work during lunch times. That being said I do like my down time and am quite comfortable spending a day on the couch watching the Swans play or sleeping in. I am an engineer and love my job but do move around every three or so years. Although, being an engineer I have a very methodical mind set which leads to a pretty routine driven life and sometimes stubbornness. I was lucky enough to study overseas in the UK for a year to gain a Masters and have done a reasonable amount of travelling but am not overly interested in travelling the entire world (much rather local get-aways catching up with friends). I enjoy cooking and Jamie Oliver's 15minute Meals was my bible for a while, though I am definitely no Masterchef. I am not a very emotionally expressive person and do not like confrontation or awkward situations. However, Loyalty and Honesty are very important attributes to me. I am a sincerely nice person to most people but do not tolerate idiots at all. I can also be a little shy to start with but once I am comfortable with my surroundings I will be the life of the party. I love dogs and really wish I had my own. I am definitely looking for something long term and someone who is able to accommodate me for who I am. I no longer have an interested in clubbing and think if I was going to find that special someone in a club I would have found them by now. So here I am on RSVP.
PS. You can tell me the one word you think best describes me when we meet.
At a glance
|Summary||Newie's details||Newie's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a woman who is confident, energetic, intelligent and enjoys exercise. You will have to be able to put up with some of my quirks but ultimately you will make me laugh, challenge me, be easy to hang out with and looking for something long term.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy most music and will listen to anything except crazy heavy metal. Not a huge fan of loud concerts but do like a live acoustic guitar at the pub on a sunny afternoon
- Not really a big book reader unless it is Dr Seuss
- Movies & TV
- Scrubs, House, How I Met Your Mother, Suits, Not such a fan of reality TV, any movie sport movie based on a true story.
- I pretty much enjoy all sports and will try anything once
- Other Interests
- General Health and Fitness
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Newie is online now.
- Get to know Newie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: