MissNextDoor (was NextDoorGirl)
Hi There! Just giving this a go - who knows....
Hi! I like to think I'm fairly down-to-earth, genuine, fun and enthusiastic about life and I'm looking for someone who shares those qualitites.
I'm a pretty social person and love catching up with friends for dinner or a drink or two or heading out to an event, live music gig etc whenever I can. I do also enjoy a bit of downtime in front of a DVD or with a good book. Love spending time with my family too, they're very important to me.
I'm a bit of a foodie, love finding new places to eat and enjoying the new bars popping up in Adelaide right now. I also really enjoy travelling and want to see a lot more of the world, I have a huge list of 'one-day' places to visit, hopefully with someone special.
I generally like to be reasonably health-conscious and try to look after myself, apart from my slight chocolate addiction! I enjoy my job but also really enjoy my down-time too - I definitely work to live rather than live to work.
Anyway, it seems kind of hard to meet people out and about in Adelaide so thought I'd give this a try...
At a glance
|Summary||MissNextDoor's details||MissNextDoor's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||29 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 50km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
What I'm looking for
Someone happy, confident and outgoing who shares my interests (some at least) - food, socialising, travel, live music and the rest. Ideally, I'm looking for my best friend, someone to share the ups and downs of life and make it a fun ride!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a huge range of music though I generally listen to triple J on the radio and my fav stuff is usually Aussie indie/pop.
- Bit of a book nerd, love reading and I like to mix it up - fluffy chick lit, food or travel based biographies and I'm currently working my way through the Game of Thrones books.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a bit of a fan of TV shows on DVD so I can plow through a series in a week, things like Mad Men, Game of Thrones again and I'll admit, even a bit of Vampire Diaries. Happy to watch most types of movies apart from horror.
- I love watching most sports live, less inclined to play them as I'm not nearly co-ordinated enough to be good at any sports, apart from a bit of barefoot lawn bowls maybe (does that really count as a sport though?)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissNextDoor is online now.
- Get to know MissNextDoor safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Apr '14