Birds flying high, you know how I feel...
Recently, a kind friend called me foxy. I'm happy to take that and run with it.
I'm smart and sassy and fun and happy in my own skin. I have an adventurous streak and a curiosity about the world that has taken me to just about every corner of it.
I can find my way around New York, Kuala Lumpur, London and Paris, because I've lived in three of those cities and spend a bit of time in the other. I've been close to gorillas in Uganda, swum with sharks and humpback whales in Tonga, I have scuba-dived, bungee-jumped, ridden camels through remote deserts in Namibia and the Rajasthan. I've played poker with the Turkish mafia (won a beautiful carpet, it graces my living room to remind me to think twice before making fun but potentially unwise decisions). I love getting back to the raw, wild places on the planet - camping, surfing (I'm learning), horse-riding, trekking... but I won't complain one little bit if you take me to a luxury hotel... it's all about flexibility, non?
I am as comfortable in heels and a dress as I am barefoot in jeans. I run a major sector of a nation-wide business. Sometimes in my pyjamas, before school drop-off. I've won awards for the way I can lay down words on paper.
I'm easily lured by a quick wit, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to hold a good conversation.
Also - if you're over 50, I'm not interested, sorry.
At a glance
|Summary||NinaCat's details||NinaCat's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I like smart, funny, passionate guys. Most women do. Also kindness, compassion and patience. Be open to possibilities. Don't sweat the small stuff. Be masculine, worldly, know who you are.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ah, whatever the mood is. Music speaks to us all at different times in different ways. I love lyrics. So I guess I'm driven by that, and it doesn't matter what the genre is.
- Oh hell yes. I write, therefore I read. I love really good literature, the beautiful play with words and stories that move and stir something within. The latest Booker Prize winner to research on WWII Paris to Harry Potter. Or Winnie the Pooh. And Dr Seuss. I blame the children for the latter.
- Movies & TV
- TV, not so much. I am occasionally sucked into cooking shows and HBO come out with some cracking concepts at times. Movies - so little discretion (as opposed to my literature) - Tarantino to Zoolander. I can't watch horror. I have a writer's imagination. Not good in the dark.
- I competed in dressage. I used to run half-marathons. Not well. Pretty slowly, actually. But I still love running. I do it a few of times a week. I like watching quite a bit of sport, but I prefer doing solo sports to team ones. Rock climbing is fun.
- Other Interests
- Reading, writing, travel, food. Time with family and friends. Adventures. I give everything a go once.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NinaCat is online now.
- Get to know NinaCat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Jul '14