coda241 (was NoMatterHowItStarts)
Sporty, intellectual & fun
I've spent the last few years working overseas, so glad to be back in Melbourne and...just maybe...meet someone fun to be together with in a relationship.
I'm very sporty and enjoy physical activity, which usually takes the form of two-three runs a week (The Tan, Princess Park et al) and my new interest in learning the ins-and-outs of Krav Maga. I've also recently joined the cult and started Crossfit to keep me fighting fit over winter.
All of the exercise means I can indulge in some fine dining with friends - I normally organise catch ups so I'm back up to an experts knowledge of Melbourne dining establishments including all of the usual suspects.
The world is fascinating so I read widely (net, paper, books) and have managed to see a fair chunk (bits of South America, Asia, Europe, India, Turkey, the Mid East). I thought I was dialing down the travel coming back to Australia, but it hasn't quite gone to plan since in the last twelve months I've been to Cambodia for Angkor Wat, Bali and will be off to Europe soon for a friend's wedding. Besides the photos, there's a bunch of interesting stories to intrigue & bedazzle.
Family and friends are very important to me, so despite a hectic career, I make it a priority to catch up as I've seen first hand how short life can be. There's not much else as satisfying as sharing experiences with friends and family (especially my young & extremely mischievous niece) as they move forward in their lives.
At a glance
|Summary||coda241's details||coda241's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||26 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
An interesting person, smart, with a strong personality, and a curiosity about what's going on in the world. And they must like dogs! (none at the moment myself, but I can definitely be friends with a fido).
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Royksopp; Radiohead (great recent concert); Adele; Stereophonics; Little Birdy; Roisin Murphy; Feist; AvB; Gareth Emery; DJ Krush; Arctic Monkeys; Daft Punk
- Why Nations Fail - Acemoglu & Robinson; The Revenge of Geography - Robert Kaplan; The Hydrogen Sonata - Iain M Banks
- Movies & TV
- Mad Men; Breaking Bad; Southland; Survivor; The West Wing; Game of Thrones
- Running; Crossfit; Krav Maga; Cricket
- Other Interests
- Travel - India, South America, Mid East, Asia, bits and pieces of Europe; Spelunking (j/k too tall, found out the hard way at university)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if coda241 is online now.
- Get to know coda241 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: