Professional Hopscotch teacher looking for student...
Now the hard part, what do you say. Much more of a say it in person than write it down.
I like spending time with friends, eating great food and also cooking it. I enjoy sunny days by the beach and snowy afternoons up a mountain. Seeing new places and new cultures.
I am ultimately seeking a someone to shares some of my interests, but has interests of her own that I can learn from. Who is independent, yet at times likes to be lead. Someone who is comfortable at the best restaurants or eating by a tent by the beach. Who can be as comfortable dining out with good food and wine as sitting with pizza and beer watching a good film.
Travel and seeing new places and experiencing new cultures is a must. And being able to laugh
At a glance
|Summary||NoNamesLeft's details||NoNamesLeft's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||27 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very ecliptic mix, well apart from R&B and boy bands. A few albums for a desert island would be. The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nova Tunes, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, The Jam.. No this is too hard I will take the ipod instead..
- Read more on the Internet these days and newspapers on a Sunday afternoon. A good book is essential on the beach though
- Major events and a bit of football, the proper one...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if NoNamesLeft is online now.
- Get to know NoNamesLeft safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 May '13