Mountain man looking for mountain woman .... well, maybe not quite a mountain woman, though someone with spirit...
After thirteen years of traveling and working in some wild places, I have toned down the travel for full time work here in Melbourne.
Potentially looking for someone to wake up next to on those lazy Winter Sundays and to share good wine with in front of the fire at nights...
Oh, if you are into skiing, paddling, hiking ... well that a bonus!
Not too much to ask for ;)
At a glance
|Summary||NomadWas's details||NomadWas's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||29 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Mornington Peninsula, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Agnostic||New Age, Other, Islamic, Sikh, Atheist, Buddhist, Agnostic, Hindu, Jewish|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Often||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||Vegetarian||No special diet, Vegetarian|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Outdoor appreciado that enjoys cafes & having a few drinks; who is intriguing, unique, deeply intelligent & a razz. I would like to meet and mix with people to enjoy life and see what comes of it; if that person is the real deal...who knows?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty much everything apart from heavy metal and country; and what you hear on Triple J or RRR will be on my play list...Though the most played artist's would be...Holy Ghost, Chet Faker, Flume, Milky Chance, La Roux, Daughter, Jagwar Ma, Jesse Boykins III, JBT, London Grammar, Vance Joy & Ray LaMo
- William Somerset-Maugham - The Painted Vein & The Razors Edge; Daniel Yergin - The Prize; Sam Kean - The Disappearing Spoon & The Violinist's Thumb; Tom Robbins - Jitterbug Perfume; David Abram - Becoming Animal; Jared Diamond - Guns, Germs & Steel; Sylia Earl - The World is Blue; Chris Moore - Lamb
- Movies & TV
- Jean Pierre-Jeunet - City of Lost Children, Delicatessen, Amelia, MicMacs...well pretty much all of his stuff; Martin Scorsese - Kundun; Quentin Tarantino - Resevior Dogs, Kill Bill, Inglorious Bastards; Lasse Hallstrom - Chocolat, What's Eating Gilbert Grape; and THE MIGHTY BOOSH
- Outdoors pursuits, like...Sailing, kayaking - rivers and oceans; hiking; cycling; surf kayaking; occasional rock climb...not so much sport, more outdoor pursuits. And if sipping coffee and indulging in red wine while watching people is a sport - I would be the quarter back
- Other Interests
- A good coffee and brunchl! Love a really good red wine...coffee is where it's at...good food and a big dinner out with friends...deep conversation...french films (I don't know why, but I do)...good cheese...being with good friends...I do love a Pimms, Martinis and Hendricks ;)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NomadWas is online now.
- Get to know NomadWas safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: