I am NOT Steve-O from Jackass.
I'm a chilled out intelligent sporty creative kind of guy. I take life as it comes and try not to let things get me down. I love having a laugh with my friends. I think they'd describe me as generous, honest, sincere, funny, a little crazy (in a good way!), spontaneous and loyal.
I run my own design/illustration business from home and feel like I'm living the dream at the moment. I've got many things planned for the future. The only downside is working from home makes it tough meeting new people.
I'm in the gym most days and keeping fit is a top priority to me.
Some interesting facts about me....
When I was 18 months old I burnt half our friends house down.
I was the first ten year old to jump 12 Matchbox cars on a skateboard.... in our street... and live.
In high school, my burgeoning blonde afro earned me the nickname SheepHeadMan. I promptly shaved my head and the afro has rarely been seen since.
In university I successfully sculled a whole bottle of Spumante in under 3 minutes in an Ironman-type competition winning our team the trophy. Much to my dismay however, it won me no kudos among my females peers. In fact, most were disgusted by the act. :-(
I come from a family of pilots so travel's always been a big part of my life. I just returned from an amazing 3 month trip around the US where I finally made it to the Burning Man Festival. What an amazing/wild/intense week and awesome bunch of people!
Over the years I've lived in London, also Japan for two years and have done trips around the Greek Islands, Caribbean, Europe, Asia, and Central America. I'm always looking for my next adventure!
**If you're not going to show your photos please don't send me kiss.**
At a glance
|Summary||Nomadic7's details||Nomadic7's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Mcmahons Point 2060|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at least 5'2/157 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Some college, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I really value honesty, loyalty and a great sense of humour above anything else. But there's got to be some attraction and spark there too.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- my music depends on my mood... I like everything except for hip hop.
- I'm an avid reader and read a wide variety of stuff.... sci fi/fantasy, fiction, literature, history and science books, award winners
- Movies & TV
- I'll watch anything if it tells a good story... love a well-made informative documentary as well. saw Food Inc recently, wow! TV shows: Big Bang Theory, The Family Guy, Game of Thrones, love Grand Designs, River Monsters
- like watching most sports; AFL, NBA, Rugby Union, State of Origin... even got into the NFL after the US trip. (hate golf, repeat, hate golf!) loved playing basketball until I became riddled with leg injuries... I'm in the gym most days and occasionally indoor rock climb.
- Other Interests
- Illustrating, reading, writing, the odd video game, computers Museums, art galleries, going to the movies.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nomadic7 is online now.
- Get to know Nomadic7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: