A little bit of ridiculousness goes a long way. If you're not keen to get a little silly, than I'd say you're not for me.
**Note to reader: If you're after sexual favours, go to Kings Cross. I am purely here to see if these sites can actually assist in creating worthwhile, fruitful relationships. If you are ok with this, please continue reading.. If not - I'm sure there's a cab nearby somewhere.
Congratulations! You made it beyond the opening parragraph!
So, I guess this is the part where I have to talk about myself..
I honestly have no idea what to say (which is very unusual for me).
If I had to sum myself up in three words, I would probably say honest, open and ridiculous.
I constantly seek to surround myself with inspiring, genuine, creative people.
I absolutely love life and take up any opportunity which may further my creativity, knowledge and life experience. I am very much a 'people person', with a passion for alternate cultures, arts and travel.
I'd say that I am a genuine, open, creative, honest young woman, with quite a bit of goofy thrown into the mix.
I love to travel, perform, watch films and go to shows, see live music and go on random, spontaneous adventures.
I love meeting new people - Everybody knows something that I don't know; so I aim to find out what that is.
I have no idea what to expect from this site, but I thought I'd check it out and see just how many decent, genuine, compatible (and socially-normal) human beings there are out there also lurking witin the depths of these interweb dating sites.
If you feel as though you fit my ideal partner's description, feel free to contact me.
Anywho, that's about it. If you're keen to know more, give me a message and we'll see how we go.. But for now, happy hunting!
At a glance
|Summary||Nonsense's details||Nonsense's ideal partner|
|Age||22 years old||21 - 28 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree, High School, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Funny, honest, genuine, creative, intelligent, trustworthy, open, spontaneous..
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have a very eclectic taste in music. Jazz, Blues, Rock, Indie, 60's pop.. anything which I have a connection to, emotionally, or makes me want to groove.
- I primarily read Biographies and Autobiographies, as well as any books relating to Acting and Performance.
- Movies & TV
- I love film - some of my favourite directors include Steve McQueen, Lars von Trier, Coen Brothers, Nicolas Winding Refn, etc. TV-wise, I have always been a huge Seinfeld fan, and have recently got stuck into Breaking Bad. Magical!
- I love anything outdoors. I have my Scuba Diving license and love the water. I work as a Fitness Instructor multiple times per week. I'm also a Dance Teacher, specialising in Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, and Modern Expressive.
- Other Interests
- Dancing, Acting, Music, Theatre, Sport, Outdoors, Travel, Film, Beach, Scuba Diving, Creative Writing, Reading.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nonsense is online now.
- Get to know Nonsense safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Feb '13