Will you make beautiful music with me? No, seriously. Stop rolling your eyes.
I'd love to find someone to sing and play music with (if you sing and play guitar, auditions begin today!).
Now, how to not sound like I'm answering selection criteria? Ahem... here goes...
My first love is for people, so I'm a counselling psychologist by trade, and considering moving over into chaplaincy. My family mean the world to me, and I make friends wherever I am. People call me an angel, a sweetheart, a comedian... I figure I'm just human.
I can be quite the deep thinker, and I'd like a partner who's ok with deep conversations as well as dancing in the aisle at Coles with me (no I'm not joking). So if you are prepared to talk about theology, psychology, and the meaning of life one night.... and then be seen rockin' out in the car at a red light to "Walkin' on Sunshine" the next... we could be onto a good thing.
My second love is music. I play piano and sing, (and have a flute hiding in the cupboard). I've been known to arrange or write a piece or two in my time. I've had opportunity to play/sing in a couple of bands, small choirs, and for community theatre. Even got paid to croon away in a cafe for a while ("It had to be youuu..").
Love live shows (a capella groups, orchestras, jazz or soft rock, DECENT comedians, and supporting friends in bands). Brisbane Powerhouse is a fave of mine.
Love escaping for a drive or hiding away in a cabin out bush - any excuse to be in nature. However, no I have not and will likely never pick up a surfboard, just a heads up.
Well, that's a teensy glimpse of me... Your turn :-)
At a glance
|Summary||Nonsy1975's details||Nonsy1975's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||32 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 25km of Tarragindi 4121|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Other Christian||Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone who values honest, open communication; who can't help but be authentic all the time. Someone moved by grace, sweet music or a beautiful view. Someone who can laugh, cry, think, contemplate, and wants to embrace this journey we call "life". Wanna walk 'n' talk with me?
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- What do I love? It's a long list, get ready... Film soundtracks, pop, rock, chillout, folk, a capella, some classical, some jazz/blues... Artists: Sting, Switchfoot, Gershwin, Sarah McLachlan, The Idea of North, The Piano Guys (check out YouTube)...I'm running out of roooom...Aaargh!!!
- "Stages of Faith" by J. Fowler. "Common Prayer Collection" by Michael Leunig. A bit of psychology and theology. Biographies. Simple books of meaningful phrases and photos that remind me of the bigger picture. 3 half-read books & my prayer journal are always by the bed.
- Movies & TV
- Yes, I'll shed a tear at chick flicks like "The Lake House". Love "The Usual Suspects", "Love Actually", "The Life of Pi". Gimme action, romantic comedy, drama, anything but horror. Like Spicks and Specks, Big Bang Theory, House, QI, The IT Crowd (love English humour). Bondi Vet and nature docos.
- Dilemma - I was born in NSW and lived in Qld since I was 1 - Do I go for the Maroons or the Blues??? I mean, it is the State of ORIGIN. Anyway... I'm not a sports nut, don't play or watch anything regularly. I walk everywhere, don't mind a swim or bikeride. Do pool or barefoot bowls count?
- Other Interests
- Playing piano/singing for hrs wherever and with whoever will have me! Markets, picnics, walking in a park or bushwalking. Holidays here or o'seas: snorkelling or cross country skiing. Weekends away in a cabin in the rainforest watching wildlife (Time in nature recharges the soul).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nonsy1975 is online now.
- Get to know Nonsy1975 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: