NorthHeadBoy (was NorthHead70)
Is a French window in France just a window? Are German measles in Germany just measles? And is the British sense of humour in Britain just...banter?!
I'd like to think that I'm honest and open with a sense of humour (though it's a bit of a stretch for some - Monty Python meets Eddie Izzard kind of gives you a clue). I'm generous and a gentlemen but I can't stand fakeness, rudeness and dishonesty. I'm just looking for someone with the same values and vaguely on the same wavelength.
Music is very much a soundtrack for my life [Metallica-Mozart covers the range - ever tried playing both simultaneously?!]. And if you are like me, certain songs will have real meaning and take you very quickly back to a particular time and place. Though I have an iPOD nano, I'm not an Apple sheep - haven't got an iPhone: Samsung Galaxy 2s bounce a lot better with less screen shattering (go on try it)!
Love to ski but haven't done it for ages - MUST create an excuse to get back to the snow soon.
Love to cook and barbecue and [try!] to make people happy with good food.
Love where I live on Northern Beaches and the potential of sharing that love with someone who gets the stuff that I value.
I want to meet someone to make me laugh and [yes] laugh at my puns and jokes! Works both ways doesn't it? I want to be able to talk about the things that interest me, knowing that that person either shares those interests or, at least appreciates them.
Why? Because I am interested in new experiences and will be will listen to and learn the passions and interests of the right person too.
At a glance
|Summary||NorthHeadBoy's details||NorthHeadBoy's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||32 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who understands me for me, who can receive and appreciate compliments and attention for what it is meant and who is prepared to be open enough to allow things to develop and happen.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Adele (first in the list only as it's a recent addition to the collection!), Supertramp, Foo Fighters, John Mellencamp, Blur, Gorillaz, Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Green Day, Radiohead, Dire Straits, ELO, Powderfinger, etc.....
- News and current affairs -don't read many novels, though don't mind a bit of John Grisham!
- Movies & TV
- Non-Hollywood movies best eg Jean Reno in 22 Bullets - French(though Hollywood is okay if it has Al Pacino or Robert Dinero - eg HEAT). TV - Top Gear, Craig Ferguson Late Night, Masterchef (Aus and UK on and off), Keith Floyd, Jamie's crusade titles like Food Revolution, 15 etc.. YES I like cooking!
- Bit of gym, running, boogieboard/body surfing, skiing (though haven't managed to pursue that in recent years - they say it's like riding a bike!)
- Other Interests
- Cooking, music, road-trips, bush walks and getting outdoors in this fantastic climate in Sydney. Don't mind good cinema, music (rock and classical - draw the line at Opera!) and trying out new and interesting cuisines.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NorthHeadBoy is online now.
- Get to know NorthHeadBoy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '14