Jovial gentleman with a plenty of cheek and a little charm
Just what does one say to these things! Everybody else seems to say "easy going" or "down to earth". What does that mean?
I don't know if I want to call myself easy going, as most people do. Of course I can and do relax and I am tolerant and forgiving, but why not be dynamic within yourself? Is that so bad? I am a bit of a joker, with a dry and dark sense of humour, typical Brit I guess. I have an appetite for life and would like to meet someone to share this with.
I am affectionate and playful. I try to empathise with people and be respectful; sometimes I am told I am too honest and reasonable (is there such a thing? - I suppose the quality of "mystery" is important) I can't help but be a bit of a tease though, another British trait, we thrive-on banter.
I feel happily settled and established in Sydney, satisfied with my lot, but I admit I really do miss having a lady by my side to share the laughs, the new experiences, those lovely quiet times and of course to keep me on the straight and narrow. The best and the worst of life seem so much better when shared; who doesn't love getting to know the things that makes a new partner tick, very exciting and enriching.
I like a woman with her own interests, principles, dreams. I want to share in them. Quietly confident yet sassy characters. I don't like pushover mentalities, this is a partnership....
Yes I am a relatively sensible and serious professional, but I place a high-value on fun and making others laugh. I relish being random, I will switch accents when the mood takes me and I have a penchant for karaoke after a few drinks. We all have our vices, I hope mine are not too terrible!
At a glance
|Summary||NotAnotherPom's details||NotAnotherPom's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||23 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Brown, Blue, Green, Hazel, Black|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Red, Light Brown, Auburn, Dark Brown, Blonde, Black|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Post Graduate||High School, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
What I'm looking for
Sparkle, energy and smiles. A thirst for life and learning about the world. Playful, intelligent, dark-and-sophistocated Sense of humour. I would love my partner to be ladylike, but also adaptable enough to enjoy the great outdoors. I'm bowled over by a combination of elegance & sass.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy and listen to 95% of genres. I like it fresh, innovative and probably a little left-of-field. It keeps me energised. The most gentle through to the most aggressive stuff. I do tend to sing along as well - not very manly I know. The only thing that I DON'T listen to is country and western.
- I would read about one or two books per year when I'm on holiday and thoroughly enjoy it, For the rest of the year I spend so much time reading and writing at work that I don't really stop-to-read in my spare time.
- Movies & TV
- Bit addicted; I like international & critically acclaimed film in particular. I love to watch it with others & discuss afterwards. I have been conditioned in to watching RomCom without discomfort. Pls don't ask me to watch Grease! TV: love documentaries-sorry! Like a decent comedy to unwind.
- I play tennis, not particularly well though! I go to the gym to counteract the desk-life and probably a swim once a week.I enjoy playing football (soccer) but the chances are few & far between.I enjoy motorsports, participating (for adrenaline kicks) & watching but I try not to impose it on others
- Other Interests
- Cooking, good coffee, staying fit, like to go out for drinks once a week, cars (unhealthly so), all kinds of music and film, the sea, scuba/snorkel, natural history, architecture, geography and human history. I have an inquisitive nature and I enjoy casual learning and intelligent banter
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NotAnotherPom is online now.
- Get to know NotAnotherPom safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Apr '14