"Fat untravelled lazy beer swilling misogynistic narcissistic liar seeks short term gratification." Catchy headline hey? Though it's someone else not me.
I was treated and cured of cancer in early 2013 and I'm a better person for it. Humour and a sense irony and the love of family and friends assisted in no small way. Love is even more beautiful now.
I have hair consisting of millions of individual hairs, well maybe that's an exaggeration as I haven't actually counted them. A guy walked up to me in a bar insisting I looked like Rod Stewart, which I don't, we just have a similar natural hair-colour scheme. I convinced the guy I was Rod Stewart's illegitimate and oldest son referring to Rod as Da. The guy bought me drinks for the rest of the evening.
I have 2 eyes which I have found handy during my life-long career as a photographer. They were very useful at the Louvre and when crossing the streets of Hanoi.
I most fortunately have 2 nostrils. These are great for breathing when my mouth is closed or should be closed when I'm blabbering away about all kinds of stuff. Generally people do find me kind of interesting.
I have 2 adult marvels for children. I love them
I have a mouth with 2 lips with which I speak and have caused a bit of trouble for me over the years
I have 2 ears which is a real plus as these days I listen a whole lot more due to my mouth and lips old habits.
I have 2 hands with a thumb and 4 fingers on each. Bass guitars have 4 strings so we are a perfect match.
I have lots of taste buds I like to keep happy with food consisting of no crap, wine and coffee.
I have two feet attached to a leg each. These have walked me through the centre of Borneo and up the Eiffel Tower, except the top bit with the lift.
I have 2 bum cheeks which makes me quite cheeky and which like to be sat in deck chairs on South East Asian beaches
And I have a heart that goes ba-boomp ba-boomp but is kind of lonely all alone.
At a glance
|Summary||NotimeToulouse's details||NotimeToulouse's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||32 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 500km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who understands my theory that each day can be Saturday. A girl who can dress like a million dollars and has fantastic taste in shoes and jewellery. She should be able to dress way down as well with fantastic taste in thongs aka slaps and sarongs. Loves art live music words and hammocks
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I listen to all music, harmony and melody being essential. Don't get me started about music or we'll be here forever. The last thing I said to my mum when she passed was "Thank you for the music mum" She bought me a guitar for Xmas when I was 11. I didn't ask for it she just knew I'd need it.
- P J O'Rourke, John Irving, Bill Bryson, Gabrielle Garcia Marquez. History, Travel, Geography, Science, Autobiographies and accurate newspapers although I can't find any so I use them to pack crockery.
- Movies & TV
- Very little television though if I do its usually HBO or BBC/ABC produced. Cohen Brothers, Robert Altman, Bernardo Bertolucci, Alfred Hitchcock, Scorsese, Marx Brothers, Three Stooges, Godzilla and more. Sucker for a good romantic comedy and cried during The Note-book. Pop corn essential at cinemas.
- I fenced (with a sword) for a number of years and I like long walks (not on a treadmill...they have got to be kidding!) Are long bus trips in crazy mixed up third world countries a sport? If so I'm ready for the Olympics. Sport is ok but I'm disillusioned with the Australian obsession with it.
- Other Interests
- art, architecture, tall buildings, forests, people, flowers, rock walls, salads, cheese, writing, planting, moss, caves, fresh water streams, watching steam come out my mouth when I breath on cold winters mornings, skiing, wood, making camp fires, making people laugh and making every day Saturday
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if NotimeToulouse is online now.
- Get to know NotimeToulouse safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Nov '13