"The life given us, by nature is short; but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal."
Life has been full of dreams and some have even achieved the status of reality, nightmares too though I seem to have coped. I was recently diagnosed and treated for cancer (prostate. Very young for it ). I have recovered though, my surgeon amazed at my positive attitude and my good health. I am also slim which made his job easy as he described, no discount though! I even started a now well read blog which uses comedy to explain to men how to look after themselves and educate them about their own bodies, they usually have no idea.
So I write comedy. I also write poetry and song lyrics. I am an accomplished bass player and you might even like the music I play, jazz-funk-disco-rock fusion with Andean pipes! With a group of friends I played the Powerhouse recently to a standing ovation. Who'd have thought?!
Continuing with the I's and me's, I am a free-lance advertising and commercial photographer running my own business for many years and have met many "famous" and "infamous" people in my long successful career. I live in my warehouse studio though I long for a garden again and a lot less concrete!
I have many fantastic female friends who ask what the hell I'm doing on RSVP. They know I'm not a player and insist that one day I'll meet the girl I will love through alternative means. I'm starting to believe them! Can we hold up on the rejections for a while here please :) I might just be worth receiving an email from. I can promise that at least my email will make you laugh if nothing else. I like to make people smile.
I travel frequently and the destinations could be London or even Laos, travel is the getting of wisdom.
I have two well educated amazing children. I'm never quite sure where on the globe they are but wherever they might be I know their spirits are growing.
At a glance
|Summary||NotimeToulouse's details||NotimeToulouse's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||32 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 75km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
You are my dearest friend. You love nature and animals for the wonders they are and not just as pets or child replacements. You'll drink a wine with me and discuss a myriad concepts from how dirty the wheelie can get to whether or not Orson Wells' Citizen Cain is the greatest movie ever made.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I listen to music and I play music...though harmony and melody are more or less essential.
- P J O'Rourke, John Irving, Bill Bryson, Gabrielle Garcia Marquez. History, Travel, Geography, Science, Autobiographies and accurate newspapers although I can't find any so I use them to pack crockery.
- Movies & TV
- Very little television though if I do its usually HBO or BBC/ABC produced. Cohen Brothers, Robert Altman, Bernardo Bertolucci, Alfred Hitchcock, Marx Brothers, Three Stooges, Godzilla and more...even the occasional Hugh Grant!
- Fencing, long walks (not on a treadmill) might sail this year. I am presently being treated for cancer and when out the other side I'll be up for anything though I believe travel to remote and exotic destinations will be my sport of choice...always has been.
- Other Interests
- art, architecture, tall buildings, forests, people, flowers, rock walls, salads, cheese, writing, planting, moss, caves, fresh water streams, watching steam come out my mouth when I breath on cold winters mornings, skiing, wood, making camp fires and making people laugh. Life with no fear of death.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if NotimeToulouse is online now.
- Get to know NotimeToulouse safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13