IT'S A SMALL WORLD (but I wouldn't like to paint it).
I'm told that I'm a great conversationalist, a pretty nice guy and honest to a fault. I have what has been described as a famous abstract sense of humor and I can easily laugh at myself. If you have trouble laughing at yourself and take yourself just a little too seriously maybe we wouldn't hit it off. I try to avoid judgmental and negative people but that takes a fair bit of dodging.
I'm artistic in more ways than one (I'm a photographer) but at the same time... I know my way around the underside of a car's bonnet. Cheeky, genuine, thoughtful, love adventures and travel (extensively toured Europe and the UK, NZ and most recent, pleasantly surprised with the USA and want to see more of it, it's all about the people).
Walks, coffees, movies, museums, art galleries and even shopping (!) and I'm a romantic at heart.
I'm into self-development (but not off with the pixies) and meditate when I can.
So there you go, that's a little bit about me, so if you have got this far down the page and are still interested just send me a kiss or a message and lets get acquainted.
At a glance
|Summary||Nouveauguy's details||Nouveauguy's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 10km of Newcastle 2300|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is intelligent, free thinking, funny, vivacious and has a sense of adventure without being crazy! (not a lot to ask is it ?) have some appreciation the arts and love engaging conversation, well then, we are more than half way there!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Monkees (and I'm not scared to admit it), Mojo Juju & The Snake Oil Merchants Jimmy Buffet, Alice Wide and varied - mostly everything... Harry Chapin, Kate Bush, Dean Martin, Sting, Beatles, Alice Cooper, Bruno Mars, Leonard Cohen, Adele, Duffy, Matchbox 20 etc etc.
- I'm an avid reader. The World According To Garp by John Irving, actually anything by John Irving. The Alchemist, The Secret, The Young Lions by Irwin Shaw, Martin Cruz Smith lots of biographies,research and of course, art related books.
- Movies & TV
- Yes I am a movie buff, in fact I'm currently writing a script. I enjoy the ABC and SBS , Art nation,documentaries and a wide area of comedy and good drama. MOVIES - I will tackle most things, love Tarantino do you? Art house and quality Sci-fi. The list is very long, just ask.
- Baseball,tennis,skiing and motor sport (I have competed in all of the above). I try to stay healthy. I can only handle small doses of TV sport ( very small doses and ONLY in a dire emergency) I sometimes watch the sports I have been involved in but again only if there is nothing else on TV.
- Other Interests
- Fine art photography (creating and collecting), classic European cars, collecting an eclectic mix of mostly Asian and European antiques. Home renovating. The outdoors, walking and bike riding as exercise. Travel, Europe and the USA and want to get back there soon. All things Latin.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nouveauguy is online now.
- Get to know Nouveauguy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13