Ed told me to play the uke...he enjoys a good red like me, so clearly he's on to it
Recently landed in Perth and have no idea about the place!
I traveled through Europe on my own which was awesome. Italy and Spain were my favourites, they've got their lifestyles sorted! Plus their food and wine...
Just started playing the ukulele which is a lot of fun, neighbors may beg to differ at the moment. I'm sure they will appreciate the talent they will hear or more likely the improvement...
Enjoy being outdoors for the day when I'm not working! I'm in an executive role so I very much look forward to making the most of the weekend! Would be great to meet someone to help me waste some time and understands my busy work schedule.
My family are the most important people in my life as I'm sure yours are too.
If something's broken I'll fix it, if I can't it must mean its time for a new one.
Pretty happy and easy going. Love to laugh and enjoy the company of those who are the same. Am a bit of a shorty but when things are at their best no point growing from there! Everyone looking for a 6 footer doesn't know what they're missing!
I would much rather meet for a coffee or drink than endless emailing to see if there's a click, so if that sounds like something that resonates with you, you know how to let me know :)
At a glance
|Summary||Nozzie's details||Nozzie's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Haven't met her yet so I'll let you know when I do ;)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pearl Jam, U2, Chilli's, Incubus, Black Keys, STPs, Kings of Leon, Nirvana, Ben Harper, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, most other Bobs, Johnny Cash..blues/jazz and anything else that sounds good. Love live music, going to see Pearl Jam live is a must! Loving "The Heavy" at the moment
- Stephen King novels always go down well, the Stand is my favourite book. I do enjoy auto biographies and other non-fiction books. Marching Powder, the Iceman, scar tissue and watch you bleed are right up there too. Recently finished the Game of Thrones series but promise no spoilers
- Movies & TV
- Heaps! Braveheart and gladiator are right up there! The Wire was awesome, watched all seasons pretty quickly, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Treme (great music) Modern Family and anything that gives me a laugh
- I'm a kiwi so obviously Rugby! I do enjoy most sports though, into snowboarding, used to skate (boarding but I'll admit to roller skates at the age of 5), mountaining biking, just started climbing (just) and kayaking goes alright too. I'm not a fitness freak but...
- Other Interests
- I think I have written enough!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nozzie is online now.
- Get to know Nozzie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jan '15