I've got my indignation but I'm pure in all my thought, I'm alive! ev
Hi! You probably just read my favourite lyric so read on!
Well I'm originally New Zealand and have been in Australia almost six years. Traveled with work as a project manager all over Aus when I first arrived and back to NZ as well. Been in Sydney for about a year now and believe I have found my new home. Moved to Aus to be closer to my family who are the most important people in my life, period.
Recently traveled through Europe on my own which was awesome. Italy and Spain were my favourites and am definitely planning to see more of the world but maybe with someone next time around.
Just started playing the ukulele which is a lot of fun, neighbors may beg to differ at the moment.
Enjoy being outdoors for the day, wether it be going for a run, on my mountain bike, coffee at a cafe (coffee is good) or lunch at a pub with a few quiets. Also am into snowboarding but there's not a lot of snow around Sydney...funny that, so usually head back to NZ for a few weeks each season. Now learning French oui oui!
Enjoy cooking Jamie style but 30 minute meals take about an hour with a drink in hand and music going! fixing things around the house (having a lot of sisters and no brothers gave me all those jobs!) and generally being organized.
I think a lady should be treated like a lady and then treating people in general the way I would like to be treated.
Been told I talk too much and use too many of these !!!!!!!
Pretty happy and easy going. Love to laugh and enjoy the company of those who are the same. Am a bit of a shorty but when things are at their best no point growing from there! Or so I've been told... Looking for something that will last, certainly not a fling
Thanks for stopping by!
At a glance
|Summary||Nozzie's details||Nozzie's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (Maroubra)||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Hard to do say as I haven't met her yet
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pearl Jam, U2, Chilli's, Incubus, Black Keys, STPs, Kings of Leon, Nirvana, Ben Harper, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, most other Bobs, Johnny Cash..blues/jazz and anything else that sounds good. Love live music, going to see Pearl Jam live is a must! Loving "The Heavy" at the moment
- Stephen King novels always go down well, the Stand is my favourite book. I do enjoy auto biographies and other non-fiction books. Marching Powder, the Iceman, scar tissue and watch you bleed are right up there too.
- Movies & TV
- Heaps! Braveheart and gladiator are right up there! The Wire was awesome, watched all seasons pretty quickly, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Treme (great music) Modern Family and anything that gives me a laugh
- I'm a kiwi so obviously Rugby! I do enjoy most sports though, into snowboarding and seeing as I live at the beach am starting to surf as there's not a lot of snow in Sydney. Kayaking goes alright too.
- Other Interests
- I think I have written enough!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nozzie is online now.
- Get to know Nozzie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13