The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
I believe you get back from life what you put in.
I feel it's important to love someone, someone to love you, something to look forward to and something to do.
I feel its important to be compassionate, so I do volunteer work with less fortunate children when I can. I also like keeping an active lifestyle by walking the dog or jumping on my bike and riding some trails in the fresh mountain air, surfing at the beach, or pulling out the snowboard for the weekend, wakeboarding or out on the boat. A quiet sail around the harbour never hurt either. I can also be found in the gym or kickboxing during the week or out jogging to keep in shape. It's ok though if you're not into fitness, just so long as you are happy with yourself.
I recently returned from working in Canada and travelling USA. I've also had opportunities to work in Asia and went to school in France when I was younger. I find travelling a great way to discover more about yourself, be intrigued with cultures and learn a new language.
I'd like to make time to travel more, but these days I'm balanced with managing a business, my professional goals and plenty of good times out for dinner or relaxing at home in the evenings with a nice meal.
At a glance
|Summary||NthSydneyGuy1's details||NthSydneyGuy1's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||23 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Dawes Point 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
What I'm looking for
Outgoing, has a willingness to venture outside her comfort zone occasionally and is comfortable or has an understanding of who she is. I respect a woman with strong family values, I look for someone who I feel attraction towards, preferably maintaining a healthy body & a positive outlook on life.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I have a huge eclectic taste of styles & new artists/Dj's. If I had to define a genre - house music, live bands, haven't been to many festivals recently, some electro, funk, breaks, indie, chilled out toons, aussie hiphop, some 90s rock (it's what inspired me to play the guitar).
- Fingerprints of the gods The four hour work week & four hour body Secret history of the world 0-260 properties in 7 years 50 shades trilogy The amateur Vegan cooking for carnivores
- Movies & TV
- Cult classics, Guy Ritchie flicks, American pie series, Most DiCaprio movies, I get into good comedy flicks, but just going to the movies is what you can make of it.
- Here we go... Downhill Mountainbiking, thai boxing, tennis, snowboarding, wakeboarding, jetskiing, jogging, golf, soccer, rugby, hittin the gym,hiking, a day at the races (does that count ad sport?) hitting the beach for a surf or just getting some sun. A day at the (car) race track honing my skills
- Other Interests
- I like eating healthy and especially at the newest thai restaurant or cooking myself. Getting out and trying new things. I really enjoy learning a new culture, travelling, different languages, new restaurants, bars, going to the odd festival or big event. I enjoy creative interests in my spare time.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if NthSydneyGuy1 is online now.
- Get to know NthSydneyGuy1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: