If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you ;)
Hi! I'm Nige, 26, and currently studying and working in mental health research. I'm pretty easy going, like learning new things, travelling around the world, having a laugh, and catching up with my mates for a few beers.
I typically try to keep a fit and active lifestyle. You'll often find me down at my local Crossfit or boxing gym, or alternately, stuck halfway up a rock climbing wall.
I'm a bit of a muso, with a fairly eclectic taste in music. I've played guitar since I was a kid, I rarely finish writing a song, and I'm always keen to catch a local gig.
I'm definitely a bit of a foodie as well. I'm always on the hunt for good places to eat, new recipes to try, and hey, if I can stumble upon a bargain bottle of Shiraz that tastes like the Hill of Grace, even better :)
At a glance
|Summary||Nudge645's details||Nudge645's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||20 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||Middle Eastern, Black / African, North European, Other, South European, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, East European, Hispanic / Latino|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who's down to earth and easy going. Someone interesting who's fun to hang out with and who I can have a laugh with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Most things rock, metal and indie.
- Just started reading Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain, by Oliver Sacks
- Movies & TV
- Currently jumping on the Game of Thrones band wagon :D Family Guy, South Park, Black Books, Big Bang Theory, Oz, Dollhouse, How I Met Your Mother, Simpsons, Archer, Full Frontal
- Crossfit, Boxing, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Rockclimbing, Olympic Lifting
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Nudge645 is online now.
- Get to know Nudge645 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: