Old school morals, New school vision
Recently separated guy looking to meet new friends. I'm a no bullshit kind of guy, not a weirdo, or a cheapskate, and most importantly, I've managed to tame the manly trait of thinking with my dick. I love to ride motorbikes, DSLR photography, drive fast cars, and cook very well ( and yes I also clean, iron, wash and I'm not gay ).
At a glance
|Summary||OldschoolNewschool's details||OldschoolNewschool's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||18 - 50 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
What I'm looking for
I'm interested in meeting new friends for fun times and explore new horizons. If your looking for a guy to take you out buy you dinner, I'm cool with that but I'm not promising " coffee " afterwards. I'm quite hard to catch, as I travel frequently. I'm after a gal that's truthful, not a psychopath,
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Electronica, Vocal Trance, Jazz, Oprah, Classical Most AUS radio stations make me gag with repetition syndrome.
- I read very little fiction. But love books.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies, Hate TV
- Not a sports fan, however I may watch a round or two of car racing, but definitely no cricket or footy, I don't think I have ever watched a whole game.
- Other Interests
- Photography, Music, Food ( I love to cook ), I love long trips either by car boat or plane but not much a fan of walking running or jogging.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if OldschoolNewschool is online now.
- Get to know OldschoolNewschool safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Aug '13