Hoping to shake things up a bit and looking forward to meeting some new interesting people. Who knows what we might find?
Hi and thanks for reading my profile.
Not sure where this will go but checking it out anyway. At the very least additional friendships are always a bonus.
Work - Building Design
Study - Degree and a couple of unfinished masters (I will get around to it one day, keep getting distracted by other ideas and areas of study).
Background - Australian. Grew up in the country, now city local.
Things I like to do - Anything and everything, wine, movies, brunch, run, swim, cycle, kick a footy in the park, camping, hiking, weekend trips, laugh.
Things I want to do - Skydive, scuba, not be nervous at public speaking, finish refurbishing my kitchen, run a marathon. Just have more fun.
Travel -The more the better. I travel light and have too much energy, need to see and do lots. Open for all proposed adventures, especially travel away from the major tourist tracks.
I am seeking -Fun, honesty, an opinion and the ability to laugh (including at themselves). Hopefully I find my new best friend.
Life is too short to wonder what if....
At a glance
|Summary||Options75's details||Options75's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||32 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 75km of Randwick 2031|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
If I knew this I would not be on here. Social, funny, enjoys getting out and about and doing things. Has an opinion but can see both sides to a debate.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Anythng and everything. Too many to name.
- Saturday papers over breakfast/brunch is a favourite. I should read more fun stuff and less work information. Wikipedia gets a lot of use, always curious about the world and world events.
- Movies & TV
- Mainstream to arthouse movies, at the cinema whenever possible. Not big on TV but do somehow still end up watching shows that I have no real interest in (just to find out what happens). Like many people started watching Game of Thrones but managed to get lost in the middle of season two.
- Gym and running for fitness, touch football, fishing including fly, tennis and squash. The odd run for a challenge (10km to half marathon). Currently trying to improve my golfing ability with limited success. Have been talked into playing football (soccer) again this winter.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, weekends away, architecture and design, historical buildings, searching for a bargain, entertaining with friends, enjoying life. Trying to work out why I cannot cook Jamie Oliver's meals in the allocated 15 minute times. Always open to try new things.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Options75 is online now.
- Get to know Options75 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 May '13