Seeking interesting conversation!
I like to consider life an adventure and an opportunity to continually learn and reflect - hopefully becoming a better person in the process and if not, having some hilarious stories to share over a wine on a Friday afternoon - and I am seeking someone with a similar attitude :)
I am passionate about making a positive difference in the world, as geeky-hippiesk as that sounds. As I have ''matured'' (!) I have come to really value my own values and I try to make decisions, both work wise and personally, that are in line with my ethics and hopefully help make the world around myself that little bit better. I think that old story about the starfish if a good mantra for life (a child walks along a starfish laden beach throwing the creatures back into the water. Another child comes up, noting that throwing the starfish in is completely pointless - after all, there are too many starfish to make any difference. The original child responds as she throws another in "...made a difference to *that* one...")
I love to read (science fiction-fantasy is joy but anything really), cook and I *love* words - their power and the potential they have to harness emotions and make connections between people. Have lately gotten into creative writing - having spent lots of years analysing and synthesising and all sorts of professional 'ing' type writing - which has been a bit of fun and oddly freeing!
I have a kayak (which I am very excited about using this summer) and camper van and really enjoy getting out of Perth.
*I am moving to Albany as of the end of 2013, so if travel or the location is an issue for you, please consider that when you consider whether to send me a kiss :)**
At a glance
|Summary||Orchid333's details||Orchid333's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||South - West Region (eg. Albany), WA||within 500km of Albany 6330|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who has varied interests and shares my passion for making a positive contribution to the world in which we all live. Ideally someone with left wing politics and who enjoys camping and socialising as much as nights in :)
- Male or Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Missy Higgins, Ben Lee, Disposable Heroes of Hiphopresey, Hilltop Hoods, Macklemore
- Jasper Fforde, Tom Holt, Terry Pratchett, any non fiction or fiction book, really!
- Movies & TV
- Don't really watch any television - although that said I loved the Dollhouse and I would watch the Big Bang Theory when new episodes are screened.
- Belly Dance (that's a sport!), kayaking, squash (I am improving!)...and I do personal training, which is actually more fun than I thought...
- Other Interests
- So many! I am vegetarian, so cooking interesting veggo meals, anything arty - particularly textile art - green politics, sustainability, walking my dog and attempting to grow vegetables!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Orchid333 is online now.
- Get to know Orchid333 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: