Nothing ventured nothing gained
I'm an easy going person, who enjoys simple things in life. I enjoy getting out and about on weekends, particularly running and visiting new cafes in my area. I enjoy overseas travel, but haven't done much of that for a while, apart from a fabulous short trip to New Zealand last year. Lived overseas in the UK for seven years.
I would like to meet someone who doesn't get too stressed about the little things and has a good sense of humour.
At a glance
|Summary||outdoorgirl12's details||outdoorgirl12's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
An honest man who is down to earth with a good sense of humour, and isn't hung up on material things in life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Classical music and 60s, 70s and 80s.
- No time for books, so just daily newspapers, how exciting.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy thrillers and adventure shows, particularly those from the UK. I really like Australian Story.
- Enjoy running and occasionally go in fun runs.
- Other Interests
- Eating out with friends, going to movies and checking out the local real estate market. Melbourne house prices are crazy.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if outdoorgirl12 is online now.
- Get to know outdoorgirl12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '14