Young (40s the new 30), I love travel, good food and wine, being outdoors and having fun.
Social and love travel. My list of places to visit is never ending here in Sydney, around Australia and overseas.
People tell me I don't look 41, I definitely don't feel it!
I do yoga and outdoor personal training a few times a week. Keeps me sane :)
I love my job most of the time especially the people I work with and my clients. Travel to Melbourne and Brisbane for work occasionally which I enjoy as I get to explore these cities too. Also do some volunteer work with sick children...humbling and rewarding.
I'm a foodie - from food truck or market to a 3 hatted restaurant with a nice glass of wine.
Work/life balance are important - I have a busy job and sometimes busy social life but enjoy quiet time relaxing at home, the beach, in a park or at the movies. While I can be quite social, I like my downtime too.
I like people that make me laugh, are kind and caring, genuine and down-to-earth (like me :)).
If you're still reading and interested send me a kiss...I look forward to getting to know you...thanks for reading :)
At a glance
|Summary||Outgoinggirl's details||Outgoinggirl's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||34 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 75km of Neutral Bay 2089|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Intelligence, drive, sense of humour and kindness are qualities I look for in a guy. Chemistry/connection are important too :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All except most country and heavy metal. Radio - Triple J.
- Like non-fiction, autobiographies and some fiction. Enjoy weekend papers and searching the net to learn about new and interesting things.
- Movies & TV
- Prefer independant, indie and foreign films over hollywood block busters but do go to both, depends what I feel like watching at the time. Don't watch much TV but prefer ABC, SBS and docos if/when I do.
- I do outdoor group personal training and yoga. I also walk a few times a week usually by the water. I like watching tennis, swimming, NRL, rugby, live cricket.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, reading, music, catching up with friends and family, volunteer work, yum cha, cafe brunch with a good coffee. Like walking - walked Kokoda and the Inca Trail and do coastal/harbour walks in Sydney.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Outgoinggirl is online now.
- Get to know Outgoinggirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 May '13