Mid 80's build, verging on collectable...No Tire Kickers please...
Friends tell me i'm a funny/genuine type of a guy...But if they didn't say that I wouldn't be friends with them, so who knows...haha...I like to have a laugh, try to believe everything is working for good. I find it quite easy being myself around all people, & above all i want to create through my camera or guitar!
After my first big overseas trip to New York late last year, which was amazing, I really enjoyed running around with my camera taking photos! My goal is to start selling them...hopefully inspiring people creating a emotion that i was aiming for when i took it...asking for too much you think...haha...I would really love to photograph Italy/England....or even parts of New Zealand, which seems somewhat more affordable at the moment...I'm also really keen to take a lot of small trips around Oz with my camera....and hey if there's someone special keen to join me for the adventure...why not
I worked as an accountant for eight years, then decided it was truly time to mix it up and go after something I was passionate about. I completed a degree in film & TV production and it has been one of my the best experiences...SO FAR...really enjoy cinematography & work freelance in the camera dept in both small and large productions, whilst also working with my brother in his new business...My aim is start my own production company this year and take it from there, whilst still pushing my photography as well
I am a bit of a classic car fan, and love taking my car out on weekends...even if just to wash it...would love to restore one someday!
I am very close with my family & friends and consider myself a lucky guy to have such a great group of people always around me. I have 2 dogs which mean the world to me, and generally have a very large soft spot for all animals.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
PA147's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||22 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 25km of Sutherland 2232|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
A girl who has a positive outlook on life, that enjoys a good chat, music, likes going to the movies, and above all...likes my dogs!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Am a big Rock fan, everything from the 80's through to current. But enjoy any good song no matter what the genre. Also write and play my own stuff on the guitar and play in a band (when we have the time)...
- These days mostly only read books about cinematography as i'm always trying to learn more, but on occasion do enjoy reading a good story.
- Movies & TV
- A massive film and television fan! Particularly love going to the movies...always fun! Enjoy most genres, but nothing beats a good epic! TV Shows like Topgear, Seinfeld, Smallville would be in my favourites list!
- Really enjoy Soccer, both watching and playing! Don't mind a bit of motor sports...Did train in Martial Arts a few years back and would like to start re training again soon...walking & generally keeping in good health
- Other Interests
- Photography, Writing, Classic Cars & going on drives, My Dogs, hanging out with family & friends, and rocking out on the guitar with the band.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PA147 is online now.
- Get to know PA147 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: