Loving life right now!
I am an outgoing person who loves a great night out, but also love a great night in. I'd like to think I am a bit of a wizz in the kitchen, but more importantly i love to cook for others (it's one of the ways I care for others) - so even if I am bad at it I wont stop!
I have a fit and healthy lifestyle (if you don't count the wine) which I weave into my daily life to ensure I always have time for it (the exercise that is lol). I walk everywhere I go (seriously ... i fueled up the car in May for the first time this year!) I hike through the hills most weekends which usually includes a wine at the Scenic Hotel (makes the return journey so much fun!). I also like to go for a run most days.
I travel whenever and as often as I can. Most recently skiing in Japan, hiking the Camino de Santiago in Spain, and skiing in Austria. Next trip is 350km hike through the Bavarian Alps. I prefer to immerse myself in the culture rather than run around site seeing with a camera.
The sailing pics were taken in Jan 2013 skippering (term to be used lightly) my friend's yacht on Sydney harbour - what a privilege, but as the pic tells... an absolute delight for me.
I am very independent, confident just living life, but its always nice to have someone special to share time with!
I'm looking to meet someone with similar interests and maybe more (I always liked the idea of rock climbing <smile>)!
At a glance
|Summary||Paisley13's details||Paisley13's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||40 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 10km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys others company, but does not need to be joined at the hip and is comfortable with an independent partner. If you like to keep fit and get hiking in the hills, even better. Someone who enjoys sharing a bottle of red over dinner with friends. Oh, and someone who makes laugh!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic. Pink, Stan Walker, Justice Crew, Missy Higgins and anything with a fast beat for walking/hiking or running to.
- Sadly chick lit - I read enough for work and it helps me sleep!
- Movies & TV
- Foreign, Action, SBS, ABC, cooking shows and the odd lifestyle with gardening segments!
- Running, hiking, walking, skiing
- Other Interests
- Learning german, Cooking for others
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Paisley13 is online now.
- Get to know Paisley13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13