World traveller seeks first class companion
Hey! I am originally from near Glasgow, Scotland. I have lived in Brisbane for over 9 yrs. Spent 3 yrs in Quebec City, Canada and graduated from high school there. Travelled to some countries around Europe and been seen a bit of the states too. My next destinations to travel to will be Japan, Switzerland, Italy, Argentina, Brazil and Chile. At the moment i work in childcare looking after kids from prep to grade 7. Looking at another career so hopefully something in fitness or Travel would be really interesting :))
Would say I am chatty, bubbly and like to get to know people from different cultures.
:) hope to chat soon, Pamela
At a glance
|Summary||Pam31's details||Pam31's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||25 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Augustine Heights 4300|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college||Some college|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I would like to get to know someone who has a great sense of humour, honest, good personality and a kind and caring nature. Someone who is a family orientated type of person too. Interested in travelling overseas as well
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Coldplay, David Guetta, Emeli Sande, Michael Buble, Guy Sebastian, Alicia Keys, Swedish House Mafia to name a few.
- any books to do with general travel. I like reading magazines on my iPad, Usually Good Health and Woman's Fitness
- Movies & TV
- Winners and losers, House Husbands, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Parenthood, Whose Line Is It Anyway. Graham Norton Show, Ellen and Jonathan Ross are pretty funny talk shows. I like comedy and action movies. Some of my faves are The Intouchables, The Help, Argo.
- Tennis (playing and watching) , Have been to the odd Brisbane Roar and Socceroos game. Would like to see an All Blacks game sometime.
- Other Interests
- Zumba, I love the music and different types of dances. Learning Languages, karaoke, cooking, the beach, nutrition, watching movies, technology, hiking, musicals, concerts, exploring parklands & photography. Would love to do some more rollerblading and kayaking.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pam31 is online now.
- Get to know Pam31 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '13