Who would have thought that writing a small paragraph about ones self would be this tricky ;)
I suppose I should start off with the usual. I would say I'm a pretty normal sort of person, although my friends/family could disagree with that but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this thought lol. I'm probably someone who takes a little while to get to know (apparently I can unknowingly give off the snob vibe which amazingly can deter people lol). Definitely not one though! I can honestly say I am a very loyal & genuine person with those close to me and I really appreciate the same qualities in others. Massive believer in doing all you can for the people you love.
I do have some "old school" expectations on how a everyone should be treated, obviously the biggest just being respectful of one another...... It's amazing how a little effort can sometimes make the difference in someone's day.
What else..... Well I am very much addicted to traveling, although I haven't had the chance to do a lot of it. So can't wait for the next trip... wherever that may be :)
So I'm not too sure what kind of picture I've just painted above but hopefully it's made you smile and not question my sanity lol or at least made you feel amazing about your own profile ;)
Wishing you the best of luck with whatever your chasing in life :)
At a glance
|Summary||Pammie's details||Pammie's ideal partner|
|Age||24 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Toowoomba & Surrounds, QLD||Within 500km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Guess I won't really know until I meet them :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything really... except heavy metal
- I can nearly get stuck into any book but I do prefer novels..... Oh and the usual mags & junkmail ;)
- Movies & TV
- Not a big tv person, would prefer a good movie if I had the choice.
- Does Wii tennis count? Kidding! I've only ever played that once ;)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pammie is online now.
- Get to know Pammie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '14