Fun interesting guy looking for someone to hang with
Lets see. I was born and grew up overseas, and have pretty much grew up in three different countries. I finally settled here in Sydney after doing Uni in Tasmania.
And No, I never had a second head or a sixth finger grow !!! I worked pretty hard and realised that my social structure now comprises of mostly my friends who are married or are couples. While I have no problem with that, I'd like to expand my social circle and meet someone to have fun with. Who knows what happens next.
I've travelled a lot and am easy going', as well as a big believer in seeing what happens next. It sounds cliche but fate takes us along our journey to several different doors, but its up to us to open those doors.
I've had some nice romances, but I've also been hurt before so I'm a little weary of this internet thing but hey, you gotta give it a try.I'm a little bit old fashioned and still believe in the honour and loyalty. If all else fails, i'll buy a puppy!
At a glance
|Summary||Panda8's details||Panda8's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||18 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Very Social||Private, Social, Very Social, Average|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Easy going, grounded, fun,
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 1927 (yup its ole fashioned), INXS, ACDC, Single Gun Theory, Gregorian,
- Movies & TV
- Firefly, Serenity, Dollhouse, Homeland,
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Panda8 is online now.
- Get to know Panda8 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 May '13