Uncomplicated and easy going
Easy going guy who enjoys life and takes things as they come. Sometimes I can be spontaneous and don't like to get stuck in a rut. I have a lot of love to give to the right person and I'm fiercely loyal. I'm far from perfect and I've made mistakes in the past I regret like most people my age however I've learnt the hard way and I'm wiser now. As they say, if I'd only know then what I know now
I like going away for the weekend and exploring places i've never been. I'm adventurous as long as it's not insane :-)
I can change tap washers and light bulbs lol.
Enjoy a good coffee with a view.
I'm looking for my best friend and partner in crime.
At a glance
|Summary||Parthy10's details||Parthy10's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 100km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, High School, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I won't know until I possibly meet you. I don't categorise people and I'm not looking for someone who fits a particular profile. Attraction & Chemistry is 90% of the equation, the rest flows naturally but the remaining 10% is as important as the first 90%. It's unbalanced I know ..ooops no more room
- Female, for a relationship
- All types from Heavy metal to Classical. Some top 40.
- I can read and I can also write. Mostly newspapers and the internet. I spend far too much time reading at work to consider reading on my own time.
- Movies & TV
- Nothing in particular but if I was pressed into answering they would be: Two and a half men, Big Bang, Doco's about animals and nature, Pretty much most things. Have been known to enjoy the odd chick flick or two (shoosh).
- My sport is walking
- Other Interests
- Lots of things
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Parthy10 is online now.
- Get to know Parthy10 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13