Adventurous & loving life right now
I am an honest hard working person who likes to wind down by doing active things rather than being a couch potato.
I enjoy good food (who doesn't). I used to be a good cook but have lost the skill due to lack of practice.
My life is pretty sweet right now but could be even better when I meet the right person.
I live close to the beach so that is where you will find me if I have a spare 10 minutes.
I also like riding my push bike & love getting away for a while on a road bike.
I know a couple of good camping spots.
I used to be fairly athletic but have slowed down recently.
I have two adult boys & a teenage daughter who live on & off with me as the mood takes them. We are a bit crazy but life is fun!
I want to travel & plan to learn a language.
At a glance
|Summary||Paul6508's details||Paul6508's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||40 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong, NSW||within 10km of Wollongong 2500|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is willing to share part of their life. Someone who enjoys being active and trying new experiences. Hopefully you would like coffee & cafe's, eating in or out. Honesty is important to me so someone who says what they mean would be nice.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like most genres. Mostly listening to JJJ because its fresh & alive!
- Biographies, some medieval book my son brought home, text books.
- Movies & TV
- House husbands, The Hobbit
- Rugby, AFL, Soccer
- Other Interests
- Bike riding (both), outdoor pursuits, anything to do with the beach, my kids.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Paul6508 is online now.
- Get to know Paul6508 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 May '13