"Love can only be found through the act of loving." - Paulo Coelho,
A recent checkup proves that my heart is beating and my blood is flowing. I suppose that's a good thing.
Yes I like to walk - it gets me from A to B - though I would prefer to be walking along the beach or through the forest or actually anywhere with someone by my side. Much prefer dancing and am looking to learn proper rock'n'roll rather than doing the gogo.
Yes I like food - without it I don't think I would be doing much walking. I also like the occasional wine to go with it though mainly I am sticking to water and coffee for a while.
Yes I can cook - Don't think the raw food movement or vegetarianism is going to catch me that easily.
Yes I like movies - its something to do while I am cooking and eating.
I don't just like music - I love it. Wish I could perform more than karaoke. Mostly 60's 70's and 80's. If I start name dropping just roll your eyes and smile. Add the odd stage show to the list of regular shows at the clubs and I hope someone can keep up with me. have booked a few shows already this year but am sure there will be plenty more that I will go see, would be nice to see them with someone by my side.
Sense of humour is relative - yes I find the Goodies, Three Stooges etc timelessly funny, No I don't think the latest teenage prank show has merits as entertainment.
Hopefully the above has bought a smile to you for a moment. Life's to short...
But seriously - the person I would like to meet would be a partner in all the above activities and anything else. More importantly, they should be someone who can see the beauty in a flower, find happiness in the simplest of pursuits, be open, honest and caring. A smile, a hug, tender gestures. A support when needed, a friend and a confidante.
Please contact if you think a coffee would be an ideal icebreaker.
At a glance
|Summary||Pauline1962's details||Pauline1962's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||49 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Warner 4500|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Green, Hazel, Brown, Other, Black, Grey, Blue|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Light Brown, Blonde, Auburn, White, Red, Bald, Other, Black, Dark Brown, Grey|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, Other Caucasian, South European|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other Christian, New Age, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »||Virgo, Capricorn, Aries, Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra, Gemini|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||High School, Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
A guy with a sense of humour, who enjoys good live music, who will let me dance alone on the dancefloor but grab me for a nice slow dance when the moment presents itself. A partner, a lover, a friend, a teacher, a student, a strong pair of arms to hold, good mind to question, a heart to love.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music feeds my soul. 60's, 70's 80's and some of the more current, Normie, Billy Thorpe, Leonard Cohen, Adele, Ross Wilson, Russell Morris and most if not all Classic Aussie rock 60's to 80's. Soft and romantic when inclined. No rap. Live music on a sunday afternoon is a relaxation.
- Detective stories, Music Biographies, Cook Books
- Movies & TV
- Mamma Mia, St Trinians, Good English mystery, James Bond, just about anything with Dame Judy Dench or Maggie Smith. Argo, Les Miserables. Love a good comedy - Classic Danny Kaye to things like Death at a Funeral. will give most things a go at least once. History Docos and other stuff.
- Just getting back to golf. Have done ten pin bowling in the past.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, Quilt making - they can be an art form in their own right, Family History. Love art in general. History - preferably Ancient but getting interested in some more modern stuff. Finding the ultimate Seafood Basket (for 2?) or a nice curry.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pauline1962 is online now.
- Get to know Pauline1962 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Apr '14