You never know till you give it a go!!!! Enjoy the music of life, would love to lay back and listen to it with someone.
How do you describe the intangible. Do words really reflect what we are.
All I can say is that I am honest, open, and respectful. I enjoy good music, good food, quiet times, beautiful places. These things become more special when shared with someone.
I work in a fairly stable industry. Not that I let my work define me. I see it as being part of the productive environment, as it allows me to pay my way, and not stress too much. Of course winning lotto one day would not be turned down.
There are possibilities for gentle times, romantic times playful times with the right person. A spark is all it takes. I am open to learning new things, being led through new experiences and to sharing something special. Being content in the moment.
Though I would like to be able to say I am spontaneous - I am on some occasions - I do tend to plan somethings in advance so I don't stress too much. Mostly I tend to organize the times when I go out to shows and live music. I find good music is essential to me, doesn't always have to be a named performer, when played with passion if not perfection, music feeds the soul. I will certainly embarrass on the dance floor.
Getting to know one another, being friends is the basis of any relationship I enter into. A coffee, a meal, a stroll - markets, beach, mountains or hidden hideaways. Big gestures not needed, simple openness is more appealing.
If you would like to contact don't be scared, I won't bite....
At a glance
|Summary||Pauline1962's details||Pauline1962's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||48 - 59 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Grey, Other, Hazel, Brown, Blue, Green, Black|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Auburn, Light Brown, Grey, Bald, Black, Other, Red, Blonde, White, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, South European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other Christian, Other, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »||Capricorn, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus, Pisces, Sagittarius, Cancer, Leo, Gemini, Scorpio, Virgo, Aries|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, High School, Some college|
What I'm looking for
A guy with a sense of humour, who enjoys good live music, who will let me dance alone on the dancefloor but grab me for a nice slow dance when the moment presents itself. A partner, a lover, a friend, a teacher, a student, a strong pair of arms to hold, good mind to question, a heart to love.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music feeds my soul. 60's, 70's 80's and some of the more current, Normie, Billy Thorpe, Leonard Cohen, Adele, Ross Wilson, Russell Morris and most if not all Classic Aussie rock 60's to 80's. Soft and romantic when inclined. No rap. Live music on a sunday afternoon is a relaxation.
- Detective stories, Music Biographies, Cook Books. Always got a book on the go.
- Movies & TV
- Mamma Mia, St Trinians, Good English mystery, James Bond, just about anything with Dame Judy Dench or Maggie Smith. Argo, Les Miserables. Love a good comedy - Classic Danny Kaye to things like Death at a Funeral. will give most things a go at least once. History Docos and other stuff.
- Just getting back to golf. Have done ten pin bowling in the past. Not wrapped up in Football - watch the odd game or the odd game of cricket.
- Other Interests
- Would like to learn to ride both horses and motorbikes. Finding the ultimate Seafood Basket (for 2?) or a nice curry.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pauline1962 is online now.
- Get to know Pauline1962 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Sep '14