Just like a fine wine - matured, full bodied but with lots of youthful highlights. Passionate with the right person.
Pretty down to earth. I love romantic evenings at home or nights out on the town. Love to be able to drop the working week at the door when I come home and concentrate on the more important things in life.
I love going to good entertainment, live bands or single artists at the local club. Especially enjoy a good entertainer like Ross Wilson or Russell Morris, or a good show at QPAC. Movies are better with someone and like most gendres. Have a lots of DVD's that I will watch while munching on a bowl of potato chips - a habit I am trying to break.
Enjoy walking around the local lake watching the swans and ducks. Makes a peaceful start and end to the day.
I enjoy my independence and respect that in others. At this stage of my life I would like someone to walk beside me, to hold my hand when needed. Not necessarily wanting a 24/7 relationship at this time but the future is not unchangeable.
Have two cats - just warning everyone.
Lots more but can't think what just now.
At a glance
|Summary||Pauline1962's details||Pauline1962's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||35 - 59 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 25km of Warner 4500|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Diploma, High School|
What I'm looking for
A guy with a sense of humour, who enjoys good live music and not afraid to get up and dance to it. A guy who appreciates a women for being who she is, who will support her when needed and hold her for no reason. A friend, lover, confident. Am I asking too much if they can cook too?
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- 60's, 70's 80's, love being front row to Ross Wilson, Russell Morris especially if there's a dance floor. Classic Aussie rock at it's best. Soft and romantic when inclined. No rap.
- Detective stories, Music Biographies, Cook Books
- Movies & TV
- Good English mystery, James Bond, just about anything with Dame Judy Dench or Maggie Smith. Argo, Les Miserables. Love a good comedy - Classic Danny Kaye to things like Death at a Funeral. will give most things a go at least once
- Have played in a Ten Pin Bowling League for several years but am now giving it a break for a while. Have a set of golf clubs and shoes but haven't been on a course in years. Don't mind watching Cricket or Football occassionally. Does Darts count as as sport. game of pool if the company right
- Other Interests
- Cooking, Quilt making - they can be an art form in their own right, Family History. Love art in general. History - preferably Ancient but getting interested in some more modern stuff.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pauline1962 is online now.
- Get to know Pauline1962 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 May '13