Kind, natural and intelligent lady seeking similar man for company and the possibility of a relationship. There needs to be reciprocal attraction.
I am honest and friendly and love to laugh. I am not lonely but life in all its diversity is most enjoyable when it is shared with a partner. I am semi-retired and provide some care for my mother.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Peacannut's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||61 years old||58 - 66 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW (Coffs Harbour)||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Large-ish, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Very Private, Very Social, Average|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Black, Other, Green, Blue, Brown, Grey, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Mixed Race, East European, Hispanic / Latino, Other Caucasian, North European, Middle Eastern, Other, South European|
|Religion||Other||Other, Anglican, Atheist, Buddhist, Agnostic, Jewish, Other Christian, New Age, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »||Scorpio, Gemini, Pisces, Leo, Aquarius, Cancer, Libra, Aries, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo, Sagittarius|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegan, No special diet, Vegetarian|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, High School, Some college, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Accounting||Construction, Consulting, Customer Service / Call Centres, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Advertising / PR / Media, Healthcare / Medical, Legal, Accounting, Unemployed, Administration, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Other, Sales / Marketing, Student, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Government, Retired, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Education / Science, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, HR/Employment / Training, IT / Telecoms, Agricultural, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Financial Services, Defence / Emergency Services, Trades / Services, Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Professional||Senior Management, Technical, Tradesperson, Management, Customer Service Role, Professional, Business Owner, Executive, Other, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
A Smiley/relaxed man. Sense of humour/ likes conversation/fun to be with. Thinks about world conditions. Affectionate/intelligent/caring. Educated/professional/or other-good at his work. Likes dancing, comedy, travel, friends, picnics.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Classics, folk, contemporary, ballads, jazz and pop.
- Love short stories and mysteries, world affairs, biographies, inspirational.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies,mystery suspense,drama, nature, documentary.
- I played team sports when I was growing up as well as athletics, squash and lots of walking as a country girl and then a city worker. I am not really a spectator of sport, just like to be outdoors enjoying nature, water,sunshine, scenery etc.
- Other Interests
- I am creative..make some of my own clothes,furnishings,like to cook and to write. Interested in Economics, philosophy, science, inventions, the human condition, how people think, the future etc.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Peacannut is online now.
- Get to know Peacannut safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '13